Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2005, 12:22 AM   #1
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,177,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

pineapple punch

ok so I am getting 3 clones of this strain...so I wanted to research it a little bit..so i looked around and heres a pic..It looks pretty damn yummy to me..wondering if any of you ever grown or smoked this strain...
Old 04-27-2005, 12:30 AM   #2
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: pineapple punch

HOLY SHIT
Old 04-27-2005, 12:58 AM   #3
The Kook

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,008,420

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

*falls on knees*
Old 04-27-2005, 10:02 AM   #4
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

That's a tasty-looking beast if ever I saw one! Haven't ever grow it tho........ hey, howz the outdor babies doing?? You were saying they've been transplanted outside now??? Are they enjoying their new home??

lol, I'm all questions here again!!

K
-x-
Old 04-27-2005, 04:36 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,280

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

GODDAMN!
Old 04-27-2005, 07:21 PM   #6
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,704

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

Originally Posted by el-producto
GODDAMN!
that... pretty much says it all

i've had stuff called "jamaican juice" before, it had like a tropical, semi-fruity taste, maybe it was similar
Old 04-27-2005, 07:34 PM   #7
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,027,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

...I think that's the type of bud we'd see in heaven...just all lying around...and growing...like in forests...*drools*

Where you getting the seeds/plantlings?
Old 05-16-2005, 02:13 PM   #8
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,177,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Hey K my girls are doing good,they have been suffering a bit do to constant rain,but they seem to grow more on the mucky days then they did under my light..*smacks myself in the forehead and says,"someday I'll get my grow journal up." HeHe I just got back from sacramento,its so cool to visit home..But i like my current state betta..but yea maybe ill try working on my journal abit..Hope is all well with your little ones..

And Tomo,sometimes I think theres gotta be cushy green monster plants in heaven too..

any how UPDATE I finally got my clones yesterday,they look a little shabby my friend was taking care of em few weeks for me then she brought them down..SHE ROCKS!but yea there still really small and fragile and not lookin a 100 healthy..But I'm sure in a few weeks they will be looking splendid.WOOT!

Tomo I got them from a medical orginization thats a few hours away from here called the compassion center,they help people get there medical and also they help with clones and things..they ROCK!
many props to the compassion center

anyhow I'll post some pics of em when I get my journal back up
Old 05-19-2005, 12:28 PM   #9
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

I have thought about ordering these seeds. They look so yummy. I'll be interested in how they tun out.
Old 05-19-2005, 03:13 PM   #10
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Very nice looking strain
Old 05-19-2005, 05:51 PM   #11
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Looks a pretty good strain,Im sure those clones will improve now that girly has them
Old 05-21-2005, 08:43 PM   #12
SPARKIN IT!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Dripping`

that looks like a crazy good strain, I've smoked something almost like that before.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:47 PM   #13
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,027,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

....Oh my god, I just realized that you have Domo-kun for your avatar...schweet.

Arrrgh...Highgirly, I seroiusly gotta make a run out to Oregon or whereever you live and move in with you or something...
Old 05-22-2005, 08:39 PM   #14
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Definitely a tasty looking bud shot that looks very promising for your clones, Highness. Post some pics once you get them settled in *nods*
Old 05-23-2005, 01:34 PM   #15
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Hey Girly!!!!

Damn the shitty rain! I thought it was only us Scots who were supposed to get flooded all year round? I hope the ladies have adjusted to the weather, or better yet the weather has realised it's about time to quit with the rain and get with the sunshine-thing!

And that the clonies have settled into their new home now? I noticed our clone started looking a bit miserable when it got potted in soil, but it was perked right up safter a few days, hoping the little ones have done the same for you, I'm sure they will be fine, they have a good mother to care for them!

K
-x-
Old 05-23-2005, 02:10 PM   #16
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,125

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

That does look like bud from heaven
Old 05-24-2005, 06:43 PM   #17
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

fuckin gorgeous!
Old 07-08-2005, 07:20 PM   #18
SPARKIN IT!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Dripping`

Originally Posted by da420
fuckin gorgeous!
Old 07-10-2005, 05:38 PM   #19
arbeit mach frei

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,605

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug
Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug

Send a message via AIM to Spakle

O MAN

thats amaaaazzzinnngggg. I want one... or two... or five hundred...
Old 07-10-2005, 05:52 PM   #20
D.E.E

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

omg if i ever harvested tht shit id make a pure hairs spliff with added kief xD
Old 07-12-2005, 11:30 AM   #21
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Originally Posted by six_shooter
omg if i ever harvested tht shit id make a pure hairs spliff with added kief xD
a what? I know what kief is...but what the fuck is pure hairs?