Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2005, 04:39 PM   #1
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Plant Pics

nice healthy lookin plants man...
Old 05-04-2005, 10:04 AM   #2
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! *bounces around excitedly!!

Hmm, is that a hash plant or an afro??? Seriously, that is one bushy lady....ok I lied, make that 2 bushy ladies! There are a LOT of budsites on those girls, and the split looks like it's doing well (like the stookie) So, zee big question eez, when ya going to flower huh, huh, huh??? I'm so chuffed to see them thriving Eez!

K
-x-
Old 05-04-2005, 11:43 AM   #3
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,177,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

hey sweet nice looking plants,I have never done a scrog grow before..your plants look great the very bushy,your gonna have a grip of bud sites.I fuckin ate growing indoors..so I pute most of my energy into outdoor..Anyhow hope your buds are very kind!
Old 05-04-2005, 12:59 PM   #4
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

ya wow they beautiful!!!!
Old 05-04-2005, 02:04 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

Sweetness.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:52 PM   #6
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Your scrogging along rightly and nice to see the use of some diddy wire

Take it you will be switching soon?
Old 05-06-2005, 06:57 AM   #7
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Hey Eez......um, I've found out that timers simply won't work with anything above 250w, you're going to need a contactor (me too) you can find 'em on ebay....they're anywhere from 20-30 quid but the good thing is you can use a normal timer with one from what I can tell........there's a guy on ebay who sells them, & it's a private auction.

K
-x-
Old 05-06-2005, 07:15 AM   #8
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Its no sence buying another it will burn out again buy a contactor timer or make your own

K....... Ive sent you a pm
Old 05-09-2005, 01:02 PM   #9
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Hmm I haven't had trouble yet *knocks on head* and my light has been on everyday since last halloween but just incase...search for 'contactor' on ebay? I have no idea what one of these gizmos is.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:28 PM   #10
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned as fuck jerks off manualy

For fuck sake just buy a good timer...ive got 3 timers after about 20 died.....1 can only handle 1 400 hps the other 2 where bought from the hydro store they can handle upto 3 600 hps...

Es go check out the garden centre the timers for out side seem to be able to handle more amps or a hydro store will supply a good timer... you want a digi one not analogue...failing that do what the others suggest.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:31 PM   #11
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by Lucian
Hmm I haven't had trouble yet *knocks on head* and my light has been on everyday since last halloween but just incase...search for 'contactor' on ebay? I have no idea what one of these gizmos is.
make sure its turning off...when mine blew the light was on 24/7=hermies=
Old 05-18-2005, 08:28 PM   #12
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

hello es....nice bushes....down here a digital timer costs the same as 3 analogue ones....about a tenner in wickes....ive got mine switching a 600w hps and no trouble so far *fingers crossed*

sorry to hear about your donkeydicks saf....mistakes do happen.....lol...
Old 05-18-2005, 08:48 PM   #13
SPARKIN IT!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Dripping`

what is the rope over the plants used for?
Old 05-18-2005, 09:16 PM   #14
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

shit happens..
Old 05-19-2005, 04:11 AM   #15
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,835

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mustard is going to go find a cash machineMustard is going to go find a cash machineMustard is going to go find a cash machineMustard is going to go find a cash machineMustard is going to go find a cash machineMustard is going to go find a cash machineMustard is going to go find a cash machine
Mustard is going to go find a cash machineMustard is going to go find a cash machineMustard is going to go find a cash machine

Originally Posted by Dripping`
what is the rope over the plants used for?
If you're talking about the honeycomb like stuff, that's chicken wire. It's used for scrog grows.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:34 PM   #16
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Well, two weeks have passed, Ez....They must really be hitting their stride now, no?
Old 05-23-2005, 08:17 AM   #17
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Well hows the scrogg going? hope its filling that screen up like afield of green,glad to read your good news......
Old 05-23-2005, 08:25 AM   #18
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Nice grow dude
Old 05-23-2005, 01:06 PM   #19
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

That's you in flowering now :nana: Good stuff!! Hmm, ever read the book 'Flowers in the Attic'? Not that it has anything to do with our favourite plants!!

Anyway, I wish them the best of luck in 12/12, hope they get to packing on the buddage and crystalliness! Don't poach too much (like we are!)

K
-x-
Old 05-25-2005, 09:48 AM   #20
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

You have got me there now hmmmmmmmmmmmm hope you get it sorted ,can you remove the fixing for the screen?Seen a good tip on O/g where he cuts the pots in half & tapes the 2 pieces together and when they have outgrown the pots, just takes the tape off and plants it into a bigger pot minus 1 piece but think it wont help you but for futher reference

nicely growing by the way oh thanks for the rep were ive been lurking for a while
Old 05-26-2005, 09:04 AM   #21
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

you amaze me sometimes...lol....
Old 06-08-2005, 05:08 PM   #22
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

looks good looks good
Old 06-16-2005, 05:52 PM   #23
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hows it going ebberneeezz er good that screen filling up yet???
Old 06-17-2005, 05:39 AM   #24
SPARKIN IT!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Dripping`

Grow Grow Grow your weed.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:14 PM   #25
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by sticky fingers
hows it going ebberneeezz er good that screen filling up yet???
Yeah? They've been flowering for what, about a fortnight at least?? there must be some little puffs by now. We demand pics!!!!

K
-x-