Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,280

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

question about growing

how hard is it to grow a plant or 2? im thinking about later on, a couple of years from now when i have all my shit together and my own place i wouldnt mind growing some for personal use. does it take a lot of time and effort, i dont know shit about growing
Old 07-16-2006, 08:06 PM   #2
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: question about growing

Yes, it's easy. Just read up on it, and don't let your roomate look after it if he's a huge fuck up.
Old 07-16-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
Homo Sapien Sapien

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Bud S. Moker, ThC jerks off manualy

I kinda feel traitorous linking this to you, but Hounddog is a TU member who knows his growing..
http://www.manhub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166

Last edited by Bud S. Moker, ThC; 07-16-2006 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 08:16 PM   #4
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,280

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

would it be a good idea to get some potent plant seeds off the internet or should i just use some regular shwag seeds
Old 07-16-2006, 08:32 PM   #5
wanna hug it out bitch?

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

dbuzz3 is gonna cut your dick off

fuck hounddog, his buds weren't that great.
Old 07-16-2006, 08:33 PM   #6
wanna hug it out bitch?

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

"you plant shit seed, you get shit weed."
Old 07-16-2006, 08:52 PM   #7
Homo Sapien Sapien

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Bud S. Moker, ThC jerks off manualy

Originally Posted by dbuzz3
fuck hounddog, his buds weren't that great.
But they weren't that bad either...but whatever
Old 07-16-2006, 09:01 PM   #8
Mod Of The Asian

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,915

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

go with clones. takes alot of the guess work out of things and you dont waste money growing males.
costs about a grand to get setup right. but you can make it back in about 4 months. imo theres no real reason to grow less than half a dozen plants if youve got the space. its pretty easy to smoke up a couple plants before youve got more to harvest...
read up on it, and dont cut corners on your light and soil.
if you get clones, put them right into 5 gallon buckets so you dont shock them by transplanting.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:33 PM   #9
Mod Of The Asian

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

root growth equals plant growth. the more roots the more nutrients can be absorbed. The plant above ground mimics the root growth, thats why outdoor plants get so much bigger than indoors by the first month of vegitative growth.
if you look at a plant it is roughly the same width above ground as it is below. planting directly into 5 gallon pots helps to avoid root shock and rot.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:41 PM   #10
wanna hug it out bitch?

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

avoid root rot? putting in a 5 gallon pot is going to raise the risk of rot. thats pretty obv considering there won't be a fully roooted pot to absorb the moisture. this is not something you do not want to do indoors. you need that medium to dry out quickly, marijuana grows on a wet/dry cycle.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:44 PM   #11
Mod Of The Asian

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

who says the pot wont be fully rooted? I mix in about 30% perlite with my soil and Ive never had problems with root rot since I started using 5 gallon pots from the beginning.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:26 PM   #12
Where am I?

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

haterade jerks off manualy

effort + preparation = quality

take out either of the first and the quality will be sacrificed.

I can upload the Cannabis Grow Bible to yousendit if you want me to, reading that book or .pdf in this case tought me 90% of what I needed to know for growing.