Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,178,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Ricks Monster Grow

This stuff rocks! I went and bought some from Rick personally, he lives about 20 miles away from me. He was the coolest guy, and his daughter was cool too! They had the hugest plants I have ever seen! We medicated and talked for a while. They actually foliar feed,(wich I am just not quite dedicated enouph to do lol) and they get 4 to 5 pound plants. Anyhow I would deffinatly recommend this stuff. I have some plants that I transplanted and most of them I used the monster grow, a few of them I didn't.. The R>M>G plants are 2x as big and much healthier!

Rick's Monster Grow Mycorrhizal Plant Mix

We have grown some of the worlds largest plants with this product - and you can do the same!
Rick's Monster Grow is a ultra fine material containing mycorrhizal fungi that colonizes roots and extends into the surrounding soil forming a essential link between plant and soil resources. With Rick's you will find that it germinates in 28 to 32 hours sending 200,000 spores quickly working in your plant's favor and nobody's product can do this. Most mycorrhizal that other companies produce take up to a year to germinate. About 80% of the worlds plant species form mycorrhiza with these beneficial endomycorrhizal fungi. Working together, beneficial mycorrhizal and tricoderma fungi expand into the surrounding soil or soil free conditions and greatly increase the root's ability to absorb water, nutrients, improve yields and plant health.

Grow like you've never grown before. You can grow four inch corn stalks. As you may know there are many different kinds of mycorrhizae. Over 2,100 species identified in North America - more than 5,000 worldwide. 1,000's of different companies that sell it, but we have targeted it like no other companies can. Having grown a 42 pound head of cabbage, I'd say that we have done things with our product that nobody else has ever done. Rick's Monster Grow can never be matched by any company.
Rick's special mix of mycorrhizal inoculants are used as amendments in hydroponic solutions and bare root preparations to inoculate plants and trees with live beneficial fungi when transplanting, and for treating established plants in decline. Humic acids, bio stimulants, beneficial bacteria, sea kelp, yucca extracts and organic soil conditioners are added to promote rapid root development. To reduce transplant stress and increase watering maintenance up to 80%, and to slow release all soluble parts of our formulation, 40 trace elements and micro nutrients are added. A 1/2 cup application applied to the root system will inoculate your plant, flower or trees for the duration of its life.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
Lamb's Bread Mon.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,127,989

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Ricks Monster Grow

Ohhh, very nice...
Old 07-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,619

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

Old 07-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
I need anti psychotics!

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Lol I would like to hit you with can of spam taco.. EWWWWW spam tacos, that just sounds like shit lol.

It is not spam! Say it with me IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Do you think that chronic just falls from the sky?

Well I assure you it doesn't, and there are people in this world who like for the pot to be all that it can be.. They do things like research to find better techniques for growing it... This product will produce healthier plants with a much better yield... People should know about it... ya heard lol
Old 07-27-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,696,314,163,948,963

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Rick is a fucking genius....

What the fuck are we talking about anyway?
Old 07-27-2009, 08:11 PM   #6

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Oh Giant ! now I get it....
Old 07-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #7
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Originally Posted by AnnonUSA View Post
Oh Giant ! now I get it

I could really put the screws to you for this one, but I exercise mercy out of friendship...go in peace, my son...
Old 07-27-2009, 08:58 PM   #8

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Well you know, if you need that kind of thing....
Old 07-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #9
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

So, you're admitting you need a giant cock? LOL! Oh, bruddddeerrr....
You made me say it anyway, didn't ya....Sheesh...
You said, Oh! A giant cock...now I get it...you got it then?

The jokes aren't funny if you have to explain them, folks.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:25 PM   #10

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

You said cock...
Old 07-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #11
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

I couldn't find the emoticon...sorry.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:48 AM   #12
I need anti psychotics!

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
Natural male enhancement I think.
Natural male enhancment? A joint and a hooker? lol
Old 07-28-2009, 07:51 AM   #13
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

lol!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:53 AM   #14
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

4 inch corn stalks?