Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2005, 04:00 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,010

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine
Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine

seed question

ok i tryed to germinate my seeds about a month ago using some fuckin bull shit method of putting them in a cup of water and letting them sit for a few days and none of them sprouted. SOOO i got mad and forgot about them until yesterday when i remembered them and checked them out. All the water had evaporated and the seeds were bone dry. NOW can i still germinate them or are they fucked???

any info would be awesome :blazed:
Old 06-07-2005, 04:20 PM   #2
Brother Shamus

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,860

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: seed question

do a google search for growing, theres a ton of sites out there. I tried throwing a bunch of seeds in a pot with garden dirt and hoped for the best. Kinda worked, hoping that i get something good
Old 06-07-2005, 05:44 PM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

hope it was bagseed cause that doesnt sound too good for them to me, but im no botany expert
Old 06-07-2005, 05:52 PM   #4
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine
Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine

yeah it was bagseed but still it had some seeds from DANNNKKKKK ass bud
Old 06-07-2005, 06:49 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Soak cottonwool in water not soaking just damp put a layer in a tubberware box put seeds on top of cottonwool then put another layer of cottonwool not soaking just damp place lid on box, leave in dark warm place,hey presto after few days seeds have germinated, simple but gets the job done then transplants to peat pellets or jiffy cubes.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:35 PM   #6
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

^^ yeah man i usualy do that but some stupid web site said that the cup of water method worked really good....YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT! that shit didnt work at all!
Old 06-09-2005, 06:53 PM   #7
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hahahahaha i tryed it anyways and it fuckin worked!! almost half of them sprouted!! im fuckin phyced
Old 06-20-2005, 10:06 PM   #8
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Saint-Sage jerks off manualy

I'm glad they sprouted. I always pull off about 4 sheets of paper towel, wet, then place in airtight container. Remoisten about once a day, they should sprout within 2 - 3 days. Bury them with the tap root pointing down. Generally the depth is about twice the length of the seed longways. Save some fine soil to put over the seed, if you get a large chunk of bark right over the seed it can take longer to sprout.