Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2005, 04:48 PM   #1
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Sexing Marijuana Plants

I hope this is of some help, basically, this is some info from some of my books on sex, plus a very early pic of balls from one of my last plants.... Any questions about the gender of your plants, stick 'em in here!!

^Very early male flowers.....

K
-x-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sex1.JPG (50.1 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg sex2.JPG (42.6 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg sex3.JPG (52.7 KB, 74 views)
Old 07-18-2005, 07:14 AM   #2
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Sexing Marijuana Plants

how old do they have to be to tell the sex? My plants are now 3 months old and i can't tell at all. thye are all about 3' tall and even though i pinched the NL/haze ones they didn't respond -never seen that before
Old 07-18-2005, 08:04 AM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

I live in OHIO and my outside plants are starting to show sex . This seems to happen a week or two after the 4th of July . At least here anyways .
Old 07-18-2005, 08:10 AM   #4
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hmmm i am looking at my plants now and the pic again. now what i thought looked like balls is different than the pic so i will just leave em alone. i hate to chop any -how far apart could i keep em ?
Old 07-18-2005, 08:27 AM   #5
(o)(o)

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,720

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

MexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the case

Send a message via AIM to MexicanGreen

pretty far, and try to keep them downwind if possible.. but the females have what looks like white hairs coming out of them almost, i'm pretty sure any balls means its a male..
Old 07-18-2005, 08:29 AM   #6
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

dood read my journal entry and tell me what ya think. how far is far?
Old 07-18-2005, 08:30 AM   #7
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by stoned jude
hmmm i am looking at my plants now and the pic again. now what i thought looked like balls is different than the pic so i will just leave em alone. i hate to chop any -how far apart could i keep em ?
You have a week or two before the balls open . They open and these finger like things come out , when those open pollenation starts .

I heard 1 male could pollinate 20,000 females . I wouldn't leave any around . Wait until you know for sure if it's a male .
Old 07-18-2005, 08:33 AM   #8
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=ma...malefemale.htm
Old 07-18-2005, 08:36 AM   #9
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

of course!!! basic plant science only we didn't have a MJ lecture. it is best to monitor your plants daily if possibel anyway. i cant tell any thing yet but i know i have seen the balls in b[past years.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:44 PM   #10
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

JEDEN jerks off manualy

Originally Posted by Kage Killa
I live in OHIO and my outside plants are starting to show sex . This seems to happen a week or two after the 4th of July . At least here anyways .
I started so late this year.. mine sprouted on the 4th

ive got 3 outdoor and 1 indoor