Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2005, 07:39 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,010

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine
Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine

Sky High growing method

ok my friend told me about this way of growing up high in a tree by putting a small plant in like a 5-10 gallon bucket and tying a rope to it and hoisting (sp?) up the tree with a branch. he said that he read that its almost fool proof to helecopters and sence its high in a tree is barley smells on the ground.

will this shit work?!
Old 06-08-2005, 04:04 AM   #2
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jugador This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Sky High growing method

well if the rope is tied to something, you could just lower it to water that bish
Old 06-08-2005, 05:48 AM   #3
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

It would prolly need to be a really realy big pot, every outdoor grow I've ever seen the plants end up massive....

Has to be said tho, that's one funky stealth idea, will be interesting to watch if you go ahead with it :)

Good luck!

K
-x-
Old 06-08-2005, 05:09 PM   #4
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

OMG DO IT!!!!! post pics!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 07:33 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

I know of atleast one outdoor grower who grows in trees so it works as a concept...if you can find the right tree that lets enough sun down and I have no idea how he manages watering but some grow like that *nods*
Old 06-08-2005, 07:57 PM   #6
SPARKIN IT!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Dripping`

Seems like a good idea but I dont think its going to be very easy to pull off.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:36 AM   #7
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

^shut up dont tell him that!!! he wont do if u guys say its hard
Old 06-09-2005, 06:59 PM   #8
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,010

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine
Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine

haha im trying it anyways and if the bucket restricts the plants growth, ill just plant it somewhere else
Old 06-10-2005, 05:28 PM   #9
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

The bucket will restrict the growth . I have tried this method and failed . The amount of work involved with raising and lowering the plant without damaging it is not worth it . One plant can be easily hidden and taken care of in a much better manner on the ground .

I have seen someone grow in a row of thick hedges using 5 gallon buckets. They cut all the center branches out and laid a board (2x8) across the hedges. They then place the 5 gallon buckets on the board. I'll try to draw a diagram.
Old 06-10-2005, 05:47 PM   #10
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

I can't draw worth a shit .

The idea is the center that is cut out , is replaced with our green friends . So now they are surrounded by hedges except for the top . The board gives the buckets stability.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:27 PM   #11
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

on the ground is alot easier as Kage mentioned but if you get a 5 gal spackle bucket you could be ok. Just to show tree growers do exist and swear by it, here is a pic I poached of a tree grower and his 10 day old plants up in a tree. Watering them could be a bitch and most likely will. I personally would grow in buckets on the ground but that is because I can and live in the middle of nowhere as a tree grow seems like hella work but if you have no choice...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0436.JPG (129.6 KB, 45 views)
Old 07-18-2005, 07:16 AM   #12
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

wanna see if that works!!!