Esrgud is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

Stella

:watchplan

1 down 5 to go ....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tin.JPG (57.5 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg harvest.JPG (78.8 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg leaves.JPG (75.1 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg popcorn.JPG (77.8 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg cheers.JPG (44.6 KB, 95 views)
Old 12-13-2005, 10:24 AM   #2
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Stella

Nice buds E/.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:13 AM   #3
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,293,672

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

wash the buds down with some suds

that is cool.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:13 PM   #4
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I saw that particular brand in the market the other day, any good?
Old 12-13-2005, 03:45 PM   #5
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,125

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

sweet bud esgrud
Old 01-29-2006, 06:17 PM   #6
God On Earth

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,805

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug
Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug

I had some nice bud from Anyday called Stella Blue. I thought that's what the thread was going to be about. oh well.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:07 AM   #7
arbeit mach frei

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,605

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug
Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug

Send a message via AIM to Spakle

beautiful!

are those yours? I'm a bit....slow
Old 02-03-2006, 04:45 AM   #8
Rag Head hater

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sidious is the king of crunksidious is the king of crunk

nice, where did ya get your beans from Esrgud?.........i'm itching to start growing again, i hate paying for green when it's soooooooo cheap to grow.........Peace out.....Sid
Old 02-05-2006, 09:19 AM   #9
Blunt Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,695

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!falnsenseofpryde This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to falnsenseofpryde

dddddaaaammmmnnnn
Old 02-07-2006, 08:34 AM   #10
Esrgud

Esrgud is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

???????? crazy people i chopped n smoked all 6 plants before you even notice the pics lmao..

the seeds were nirvana blue mystic pretty good actually ..

oh thanks all the same though people
Old 05-03-2006, 12:44 AM   #11
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,755

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

dbuzz is the king of crunkdbuzz is the king of crunk

ive used nirvana genes before years ago. quality and cheap, but i must say thier best is "ice" and "aurora indica".

which site did u order them from?
Old 05-05-2006, 02:33 PM   #12
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,177,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

very nice!I am jealous!! I am waiting to harvest my indoor in about a month,I am gonna get shit for a yeild tho I been going through some shit and totally neglected my girls... Its all gravy though because I finally got my cloning down! And I already got 12 babies soaking up the sun for my outdoor crop this summer.. This is like a record for me I dont think I have ever got them out this early,there still in pots for fear of a late frost,but yea they are doing awesome..

Also, Sid I cant believe I read your not growing.. Soma seeds is a good company I want to get some of the soma lavender ..aNyhow get r growin damnit! lol
Old 05-05-2006, 03:07 PM   #13
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

lavender is like wow. some of the best weed i've ever smoked. not the most potent, but it's one of my favorite.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:27 PM   #14
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,177,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

potency has alot to do with the stage of your trichs when you harvest.. I have never had a problem with potency lol.. I would also like to try to grow some new york sour diesel.. right now I am currently growing blueberry northern lights.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:59 PM   #15
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

potency has to do with genetics, your trichomes have to do with the type of high. don't know why you felt the need to say that. i've been growing for years.