Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #1
Mod Of The Asian

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,915

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

teh grOWNness

Heres a little side project Ive got goin on, Ive been fuckin with the lights, trying to get them to ride the edge of flowering. my goal is to grow clones. I gradually bent the plants over and tied them down so I can get more light to the lower growth. Id like these to have alot of tops and alot of sites where I can take clones.

Heres the little room:

and here is what Ive done to the poor fuckers :

Old 12-19-2005, 11:29 PM   #2
Mod Of The Asian

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: teh grOWNness

yes, these look really fucked up, but its to be expected for a while. They should grow out of this stage into some nice plants. Theyre about a month old give or take.

Ill keep updating with pics.

Tell me what you think.
Old 12-19-2005, 11:30 PM   #3
mexi

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,005

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

JamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
JamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Send a message via AIM to JamaicanHerb

the flowers seem to be comin in pretty damn good for a month old, good size to for the age
Old 12-19-2005, 11:33 PM   #4
Mod Of The Asian

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Im expirementing with early flowering and switching back to veg. It bulks the plants up quick, and you get a sexed plant.
Old 12-19-2005, 11:33 PM   #5
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

hey, i think they look good! i've never grown, but a plant is a plant, i have a bit of a green thumb....they look nice n healthy
Old 12-20-2005, 03:00 PM   #6
Mod Of The Asian

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

indica is northern lights, and the sativa is a local strain.
Using Fox Farms soil, 50/50 light and ocean mix. Using fox farms grow big, and Bee-1 foliar spray. Light is a 1000wt increased spectrum MH. Been doing their LST for about 10 days.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:19 AM   #7
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

420shade jerks off manualy

Nice plants their.. seem u got both strains going.. Sativa and indica.... U might want to cut back just a lil on fert. if u see the tips of the leaves they getting nutes burns.....
Old 12-21-2005, 02:38 AM   #8
Mod Of The Asian

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I accidentally added too much when I was watering, and just said fuckit. I noticed the root burn and have started to flush just a little bit out.

I have to really fight the more is better mentality.

Glad to see you posting here!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 05:28 PM   #9
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,375

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

Nice plants.. those northern lights or gonna be beutiful when theyre all done..
Old 01-03-2006, 11:36 PM   #10
Careful with that axe

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,975

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Ta'veren Send a message via MSN to Ta'veren

looks like a nice grow thus far
Old 01-05-2006, 02:18 AM   #11
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,178,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

VERY NICE.... Glad to see your babies are doing so well.. I have nuttin growin right now,sucks ass really.. but I'll figure out.. but yea they are beautiful! And they look very happy, and very bushy! brava.. now tell em to hurr up so you can come smoke some wit me..lol
Old 01-05-2006, 01:04 PM   #12
arbeit mach frei

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,855

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug
Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug

Send a message via AIM to Spakle

Those look awesome! next year when I get my appartment I'm going to grow in my closet! once I move in I'm going to be asking for tips since yours and igf have beautiful plants!
Old 01-13-2006, 01:40 PM   #13
Rag Head hater

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sidious is the king of crunksidious is the king of crunk

nice plants mate, looking good, if you dont want to clone, or cant, or if they fail to root, just do a re-veg and flower them again..........looking good............Peace out.......Sid