Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose
Bitch takes nood photos, sells phone, gets mad.

CNET- Sophia Ellison needed her photos and contacts transferred from an old*x*iPhone to a new one.*x*According to WTOP radio, she hired the services of a Best Buy Geek Squad employee at Fair Oaks in Fairfax, Va.Promising to transfer her data, the employee — called George — allegedly offered to buy her old iPhone for $60. He also allegedly promised to wipe away all the photos and videos that were on it. He took the money from his wallet.*x*Oddly, a day later she discovered that her new iPhone hadn’t received the photos and videos.Even more oddly, she says that after calling Best Buy, the Geek Squadder called her back and told her that, of course, he would retrieve the photos.*x*The truly odd part, perhaps, is that he then allegedly called her again, told her he’d made a CD for her and asked her when she could pop by his house to pick it up.*x*Ellison says that she immediately put the phone down and contacted a lawyer.*x*”I felt sick,” she said in a video made with the help of her attorney. She said she felt “violated” and “embarrassed.”*x*Not only were there pictures of her young children, but there were also pictures of her.*x*“I’m a woman. I love to model. I’m not a model, but I love to model. I have some pretty racy photos of myself, for me,” she said in her video. She believes she had more than 900 pictures.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
stop harshing my mellow

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,961,630,903

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Bitch takes nood photos, sells phone, gets mad.

She's not very bright is she?
Old 07-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Bitch takes nood photos, sells phone, gets mad.

Must be easy to jack off to