Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 01:57 AM   #1
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose
I <3 ny.

So far since I've been here, I've been recognized as a new yorker everywhere.
I've wandered down the street (after getting drunk) carrying a knife under my armpit.
I've unintentionally apperently gave someone the stink eye.
I've had a long convorsation with a guy from Atlanta and I could barely understand a word he said.
My testicles have been so sweaty that my pants would show.
Anyone who has heard my family talk stared.
The table next to us in Virginia was making fun of us.
I spent record time of 12 minutes on the phone with my buddy.
I broke that record while talking to my buddy who's taking care of the animal companions.
Apperently in roc, my buddy saw a car flipped over and bodybag etc. I was watching the ga news and apperently some girl got beaten than burned to death. +1 that car story. Also Warren hill or something like that as die for lethal injection a few hours ago.
I also Really do like the girls accents here. My military buddy recommended against attempting to get laid because this area has 1/4 girls are trannys apperently.

Last edited by ScaryMoose; 07-24-2012 at 02:01 AM.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:59 AM   #2
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Re: I <3 ny.

Since I've been here however, I've been pretty much a nervous wrec.
I want to go home. This is no place for me.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:05 AM   #3
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I want to curl up in the corner under my snuggy, using a rolled up blanket as a pillow and sleep until it's time to leave.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #4
Your superior

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 386,810,819,645

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

jesus scary anyone would think you went to a foreign country were they didnt speak english by the way your carrying on. Toughen up man.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:10 AM   #5
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,696,314,163,948,908

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by scarymoose View Post
So far since I've been here, I've been recognized as a new yorker everywhere.
I've wandered down the street (after getting drunk) carrying a knife under my armpit.
I've unintentionally apperently gave someone the stink eye.
I've had a long convorsation with a guy from Atlanta and I could barely understand a word he said.
My testicles have been so sweaty that my pants would show.
Anyone who has heard my family talk stared.
The table next to us in Virginia was making fun of us.
I spent record time of 12 minutes on the phone with my buddy.
I broke that record while talking to my buddy who's taking care of the animal companions.
Apperently in roc, my buddy saw a car flipped over and bodybag etc. I was watching the ga news and apperently some girl got beaten than burned to death. +1 that car story. Also Warren hill or something like that as die for lethal injection a few hours ago.
I also Really do like the girls accents here. My military buddy recommended against attempting to get laid because this area has 1/4 girls are trannys apperently.
I want to curl up in the corner under my snuggy, using a rolled up blanket as a pillow and sleep until it's time to leave.
What a psychopathic moronic pansy.

Jesus Christ, what are you gonna do Moose, live in Rochester hiding under a blanket your entire life?
I have been everywhere in the US and nowhere has anyone ever made fun of my family. (Usually it is just the opposite). Like it never gets hot in NY State? Boy Up Moose.
What is the purpose of this little trip? Vacation? or tormenting you?
Old 07-24-2012, 06:12 AM   #6
Your superior

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hes definitely going to be one the first to go when the zombies come.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #7

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Originally Posted by katchafire View Post
hes definitely going to be one the first to go when the zombies come.
He's already gone.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:45 AM   #8
Your superior

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

he will be like oh no here come the zombies I should really get out of my house and go somewhere safe....... but I cant leave my snuggy and bedroom behind waaaaaah
Old 07-24-2012, 06:48 AM   #9

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

and he will be the only zombie that waits at home for victims to come to him....
Old 07-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #10
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Gets mad at utergyna for being insulting.

Double standard because you run the forum now.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #11

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Your feeble complaints fall on deaf ears. There is no comparison to what I said to you and what was said by Utergyna. Drop the bullshit now. Uter is not gone for being "insulting". If you figure out why he is gone, you can try it and see the results for yourself.

Funny when you are desperate for a pwn how your perspective changes huh? Keep trying "not so" ScaryMoose.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #12
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I truly could not understand this guy he spoke like a Atl sock puppet.
Also yesterday the car thermometer said it was 114 degrees outside.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #13

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

I truly could not understand this guy he spoke like a Atl sock puppet.
True.
Also yesterday the car thermometer said it was 114 degrees outside.
False Reading. Car was likely sitting in the sun.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #14
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Sitting in the sun at 80 mph.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #15
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 355,902,844,624,622

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

my thermometer says its high was 117f a couple weeks ago. But it never got that hot, my thermometer is just up high and in front of a metal door.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #16
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

He don't run shit he owns the forum, It invokes no running of any kind.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #17
Your superior

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

scarymoose always has to jump on the bandwagon of who ever has an issue with the owner of the forum. He did it to bagman now hes doing it to annon, he just likes to stir the pot and create drama. Hes worse than a teenage girl.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #18
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I am the wagon.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:12 AM   #19
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Never.going.to.Georgia.again.

Sure the girls were nicer and hotter than up north, however the weather was sux. Also all the girls were milfs at age 19
Old 07-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #20
stop harshing my mellow

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,961,630,903

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

And here I was all jealous of your youth and exciting life.... Can you at least crack open a can of Spaghettio's Scary so I can live vicariously through you?
Old 07-27-2012, 12:54 AM   #21
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 355,902,844,624,622

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

This is just like Ice Age 3.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #22

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Old 07-27-2012, 10:24 PM   #23
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Never.going.to.Georgia.again.

Sure the girls were nicer and hotter than up north, however the weather was sux. Also all the girls were milfs at age 19
Don't.be.a.fucking.pussy.

I am fat and from a colder climate than you are. I've lived in Georgia all summer and the heat isn't that bad. I've also heard from the locals that this summer has been pretty mild.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:29 PM   #24
Annon is my Grandpa

Location: Standing at Bagmans Standing Desk, Drinking his Brandy mmmmm
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 92,726,993

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to SuperDaff Send a message via MSN to SuperDaff

Curly
Old 07-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #25
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by TheBagman View Post
Don't.be.a.fucking.pussy.

I am fat and from a colder climate than you are. I've lived in Georgia all summer and the heat isn't that bad. I've also heard from the locals that this summer has been pretty mild.