Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose
Exclamation ITS DAFF'S BURFDAY!!!!!!!!

Drink til you puke sham!
Old 07-25-2012, 04:06 AM   #2
Your superior

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 386,810,819,645

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: ITS DAFF'S BURFDAY!!!!!!!!

happy birthday my favourite grumpy irish bastard.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:21 AM   #3
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,542,103,795,300,678

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Happy birthday you big lunkhead. You should get the Mrs. Preggo again in celebration.

Old 07-25-2012, 08:46 AM   #4
Annon is my Grandpa

Location: Standing at Bagmans Standing Desk, Drinking his Brandy mmmmm
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 92,726,993

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to SuperDaff Send a message via MSN to SuperDaff

I have no misses, I'm very pissed off, my Da wants me to go to the bar but I'm not a mood to be drinking and would most likely end up in an argument, my mate wants to get me a hooker but I'm not keen and the only black one he could find was hella fat. I'm supposed to have my wee girl in 15 mins but I wont be great company for her today so think I'll cancel now. Depress!
Old 07-25-2012, 08:46 AM   #5
Annon is my Grandpa

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Thanks anyway, I'll maybe celebrate at the weekend with you's
Old 07-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #6
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,542,103,795,300,678

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Originally Posted by DA72FF View Post
I have no misses, I'm very pissed off, my Da wants me to go to the bar but I'm not a mood to be drinking and would most likely end up in an argument, my mate wants to get me a hooker but I'm not keen and the only black one he could find was hella fat. I'm supposed to have my wee girl in 15 mins but I wont be great company for her today so think I'll cancel now. Depress!
Sorry Daff, I just found out about this, I was not trying to rub salt in your wounds. Spend the time with your daughter, make her laugh and maybe she will surprise you and make you laugh too.

Have a good birthday man! At least the best you can.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:19 AM   #7
Annon is my Grandpa

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

I cancelled her visit, I really couldn't make her laugh today and I don't want her thinking bad of me. I'll go try something now
Old 07-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #8
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 355,902,844,624,622

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Happy Birthday, Daff. Hope the day turns around for ya in a unexpected way...
Old 07-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #9
stop harshing my mellow

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,961,630,903

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Sorry you were in a bad mood Daff...

I know it's bad when you don't want to spend time with fat black hookers.

Happy Birthday big guy, hope you find some fun
Old 07-25-2012, 06:27 PM   #10
Annon is my Grandpa

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

I wish I did get a black one now