Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #1
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose
Thinking about my future.

Just had a wild ass idea.
I think I might sign up to join the mert team. Gonna need my CPR thing renewed.
I was chatting with my buddy who was an emtfor roc general. He says there isn't much money but the job it self is rewarding.
I've watched 2 people get their teeth Knox out. I started yelling and gave first aid to one of them while everyone else was laughing and joking about getting drugs from the hospital.
Blood doesn't bother me. I carry a first aid kit like I do my phone.
My dad used to be on MERT and has saved peoples lifes.

Just an idea. Anyone have any thoughts on this subject?
Old 08-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Re: Thinking about my future.

The only problem I can see is I have a deep rooted fear of needles from watching people shoot up.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
Your superior

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 386,810,819,645

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

better get over needle phobia and you probably know all the ugly stories
Old 08-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #4
stop harshing my mellow

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,961,630,903

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I think it's a great idea. And you'd get over the fear of needles thing pretty quickly I'd imagine, you can get accustomed to anything when you do it enough.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #5
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I had to stab someone while pulled over at a red light because they had so much heroin in them, they couldn't push the plunger.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #6
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

When Steve was my age, he had already tagged 3 bodies.
Matt has shot little haji kids dead.
My brother has thrown a grenade.
I have nothing to show my legacy. Saving a life would be a good story to tell grand kids.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #7
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Seeing this daily leads me to believe the medic field will never be outsourced.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #8
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

in process of registering for cpr/aed certification.