Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2007, 08:12 AM   #1
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,158,605,432,997,593

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

2-24-07 Good Morning thread

Hello Daisey and Taco!
Old 02-24-2007, 08:13 AM   #2
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked
Re: 2-24-07 Good Morning thread

gooood morning annon and ma sweet taco!!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 08:15 AM   #3

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

What's new Daisey?
Old 02-24-2007, 08:20 AM   #4
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

hows it hangin fellas and fellettes? HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 08:24 AM   #5
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

ooo welll not much. i was out last nite for clothes club..didnt win my money..shhiaat. o well next one. i did well. had some drinks. got a little drunk but not wasted. this really nice guy drove me home. a friend of a friend. and iwas home by 3ish i believe.

today....i'm goin to a g/f's this afternoon...and we are hot tubbing it. then we're goin bowling for a g/f's husbands bday. then probly the bar.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:25 AM   #6
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

4 days till i leave for whistler!!! waaahooooo
Old 02-24-2007, 08:28 AM   #7

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

Originally Posted by daiseyduked View Post
ooo welll not much. i was out last nite for clothes club..didnt win my money..shhiaat. o well next one. i did well. had some drinks. got a little drunk but not wasted. this really nice guy drove me home. a friend of a friend. and iwas home by 3ish i believe.

today....i'm goin to a g/f's this afternoon...and we are hot tubbing it. then we're goin bowling for a g/f's husbands bday. then probly the bar.

Daisey leads the active life........
Old 02-24-2007, 08:30 AM   #8

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

Hello Taco!

Threads are a poor excuse for the shoutbox.....
Old 02-24-2007, 08:32 AM   #9
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

i agree i wouldve been able to shout whlist changing my profile but alas i was banished to silence for a bit
Old 02-24-2007, 08:33 AM   #10
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

whoa i forgot to take my punctuation pill today.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:33 AM   #11
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

so how do ya like the new look?
Old 02-24-2007, 08:34 AM   #12
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i think i've decided to stay where i am.....renting.....ugghh....invest my money. do some travelling....damnit i could of gone to mexico with one group of friends damnit.....and then i find out last nite that 2 of my other friends are goin to vegas. and they all tell just days before. wellp i got my tickets to whistler numbnuts. i can't change them now. damnit. im still gunna love it tho. ooo yes. many cute boys there. many many many. uh huh this ma shit.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:35 AM   #13
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

u be lookin good fried up
Old 02-24-2007, 08:38 AM   #14
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

what is whistlre? and where are the kids?
Old 02-24-2007, 08:38 AM   #15
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i forgot to renew my license. and it's 400 bucks. damn damn damn.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:40 AM   #16
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!
Old 02-24-2007, 08:40 AM   #17

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

Nice Taco....
Old 02-24-2007, 08:41 AM   #18
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

are there any common household items that would sub for a mousepad?
Old 02-24-2007, 08:44 AM   #19
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

the old one got thrown out and its rather annoying to lack total control over my mouse.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:46 AM   #20
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by taco View Post
what is whistlre? and where are the kids?
welllll....whistler is in B.C. and it's awwweeesssome. 2 ski hills. i love it there. sooo much. heres a link....

http://www.tourismwhistler.com/

and my kids will be here at home. my moms coming to stay at my place while i'm gone. wooooot a whole week guys!!!!! i'm gunna be in heaven.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:47 AM   #21

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

Your mouse have a ball or optical?
Old 02-24-2007, 08:48 AM   #22
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

would a hard cover book work?
Old 02-24-2007, 08:48 AM   #23
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

ball
Old 02-24-2007, 08:49 AM   #24
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

can i send my kid up to stay with your mom, i need a week off as well.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:49 AM   #25
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

thats sooo 90's