Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2007, 10:36 PM   #1
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,714,934

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky
AnnonUSA

AnnonuSa PUTS PENISERS IN HIS MOUTH EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aNNONUSa IS A FDICK LICKIGN SCONCUK SUCKIGNDS MOTHEF DCUKING HEAT TYRUK MITHER LOVINGH PICE OF DIDO SHIT

once apon a time, there lived a guy named Annonusa, in 1971. Now, ANnonusa was not ur trypical guy, at all. he smoked weed, drank lots of alcholol, dabbled in pills, and overall was not the typical role model of modern america at the time. But, he destiny was different than the rest of the guys his age, very different.

He was talking to his sciene proffeser eddie, and they were having a very long, drown out, serious discussion about evolituion. Eddie was a devout, annonua had his doughts.

"The wordl was made in seven days." eddie said.
"No, I am athiest." Annon said firmly.
Later that annon made a phone call to the police./ he said his teacher broke the law, by bringing religion into the classroom.

A police officer named Sargreant Francis was assighned to the case. Francis was a 35 year veteran at that time, and took his job very seriously. He drove over to Eddie's house, and asked if he could come in to speak with. Eddie invited him in and they sat down. Francis conducted his investigation, asking if Eddie brought relgion into the classroom. Eddie attempted to lie and mislead at first, but then quickly made a quick confession.

"Eddie, please, in Modern America we have to draw a line there. If these kids wanted to learn about god, either they would go to church, or thier parents would dish out money and send them to a Relgious private school. But in Americas free high schools, we ask that religion be seperate. Now I'm going to give u a verbal warning and ask that this never happens again. I belive you learned your lesson, u seem like a stand up guy to me." Francis says.

Eddie tearfully apoligizes and promises that it will never ever happen again, as long as he shall live.

Eddie bids him farewell and leaves.

ANnon is laying on his couch, smoking weed and watching the tube. The phone rings. Annon rolls across the floor and awsners.
"Yeah, i intereviews Franicis, this will neevr happen again.

Annon hanfgs up, not pleased in the least. Eddie invited Annon to his home, to relax and have fun, and then started talkin about god and stuff, and now the police cant be bothered to arrest him!? What is wrong in modern day society!!! Annon is not pleased in the least.

The next day Annon walks into his History class, and sees his teacher Eddie. He instantlys feels an awkward vibe, looks down and takes his seat. A black kid with a very large afro sits next to him.

"sock puppet this seat be saved." Annon says and pushes him out of the chair. The black person finds another seat.

A man with hair past his shoulders busts in. Its none other than Buttless.

"What be kickin small fry!" bUTTLESS screams at the top of his lungs and gives a guy a high five. ANnon staires at him with the look of death.
Class goes on as usual, then ends

"Annonu i would like to see u after class." Eddie the teacher says. Annon knows this is trouble.

"What." Annon says, angry.
"A police officer told me not to bring relgion into the classroom yesterday. I know you called them." Eddie says.
'Yeah, I did what I had to do by accordance to american law." Annon said.
"I thought we were buds, u know." Eddie says, with a frown.
"We are, we are." Annon responds.
"Well how about u come over tonight and we can play chess again." Eddie says. Annon agrees.

Later that night Annon walks over to eddies house. they start talking about life and pollitics, and all seems natural.
"You know, you seem to be a man who will go places with his life." Eddie says.
"Indeed.' Annon says.
"You know, I love strong, young, independent and determined young men like you>" Eddie says, then attempts to unbutton annons shirt.
'What you doing fool!" Annon screams and pushes the man off.

"DONT FIGHT IT!!" Eddie screams, grabbing a wieght iron from undeneath the pillow of the couch chair they werent sitting in and strikes annon in the side of the head with it. Annon falls to the floor and eddie dives for his pants.
"NOOOOOOO!!!" Annon screams and plunges his pocket knife into the teachers heart, killing him.

"OHHHH NOOOO!!!" Annon screams, everything is spinning, a blur. Annon just killed his teacher. Annon cleans the knife off in the sink then puts it back into his pocket and runs home. The next day at school they have a sub. Annon sits down in his chair in history class.

"Did you hear that our teacher was murdered!!""!"!" Buttless says.
'I know, Its crazy as all get out!" Someone responds. Annon just keeps his mouth shut on this matter.

Later that night, Annon is sitting in his room, thinking about what he did. Was it really worth it man. Was it really worth it, Annon keeps thinking over and over. Thats when the door bell rings.
Annon awnsers. its none other than Francis.
"Yeah, i'm here on offical buisness, may I come in." Francis says. Sweat begins to roll down Annons face at this particular point in time.
'Sure." ANnon says.
"Know, as you may know, there has been a murder yesterday, and" Francis begins to say, but Annon knows where this is going, He is a suspect! He must end this inverstigation as soon and possible and skip town!

Annon pulls out his knife stabbing Francis in the chest.
'YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!" Francis screams and they begin to struggle.

"I'M NOT GOING DOWN FOR MURDER I;'M NOT!!!" aNNON manages to get the knife into Francis neck and steals his firearm and runs out, stealing Francis's keys and car. Francis lays on the floor holding his neck.

Over the next day days a state wide man hunt is on for Annon, A 16 year old high school student wanted for the murders of a Local school teacher and Police officer. He is captured and taken to county jail, where he awaits trial.

"THis is such bullshit." Annon says sadly, as he sits down in his cell.
""so they chargeing u as a adult huh." A inmate says.
"yepz." Abnnon resonds.

Annon pleads not guilty to both counts of Murder in the first degree. The trial last six months. He is found guilty on both counts. He is too young for the death penatly, and is sentenced to two life in prison terms, with no chance of parol.

Annon soons discovers that county jail is easier compared to Maxium security life.

That night in his cell, is the worst day to date.

After the cell doors cling shut, and the lights go out, Annon has never felt so much in danger than he does now.
"Whats u in for baby." The large black man says, crawling down off the top bunk.
"Two murders.." Annon responds.
"Tight, a lifer. I got 20 years for shooting some sock puppet dead that didnt pay me. Dat means ur going to be the whole time i'm here. Hahaha, might as well get used to it then eh." The large black man then punches ANnon hard in the jaw, then flips him over.
"NOOO< please, NOOOO!" Annon screams, at the top of his lungs.
His pleads just add fuel to the fire.
The 9 inch nigga dick slides in to Annon's tight butthole. Annon grits his teeth in pain. The nigga does long hard thrusts, and slappin dat ass. Blood begins to dribble out.
"Tearin dat shit up!" The nigga screams, and moans in delight. Finnaly he blows his load."

The next day in the court yard. Annon approaches a white man.

"Hey, I need a murder done." Annon says, looking at the ground.
"What makes u think I'm just gonna kill someone for you, little man." The white man says.

The next three months Annon suffers from extrel anal displeasure, and his anal region tears, and he develops a fissure in his crack. It hurts to walk at this point.

A deal is struck between Annon and the Nazi low rider gang member. Annon will become his bitch, and the sock puppet will disapear. Annon doesent want to at first, but he promises annon will only have to suck him off, and the everyday anal torture will end. It sounds like a better trade off to Annon.

The next day, in the shower. Three built low riders walk into the showers. They are nude, bald headed, Scaz is one Annon made the deal with. They are not huge like the nigga, who is very fat and strong. But they are smart, and know how to fight.
"Hey punk." Scaz says. The black nigga taking a shower turns around.
"yeah I'm talking to you sock puppet."
The black man gets in Scaz's face, not showing any fear.
"What you want White boy, you better start talking fast before I kill you fool."
"You know that white boy in your cell you been fucking? Well that ends today. From now on hes mine." Scaz says.
The black nigga just smiles, content, totally confident that he can take these 3.
"Oh yeah huh? Says who." He says.
"Says me." Scaz says then punches him hard in the face several times like a hardened boxer, knocking him back a few feet. One of the others puts his hand in his mouth and takes out a shiny blade that was taken out of a razor and hands it to scaz, who uses it to slice open the neck of the fat sock puppet. The three then walk out of the shower room, a job well done. Not only is a fat sock puppet dead, but now Scaz has his own bitch.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: AnnonUSA

ANNON IZ THE NEW BUTTLESS
Old 01-27-2007, 10:55 PM   #3
One beer away from being an asshole

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,009,300

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Jeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machineJeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machineJeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machineJeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machineJeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machineJeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machineJeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machine
Jeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machineJeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machineJeff Bebe is going to go find a cash machine

Shivers, please answer me one question....

Beside the free gum you peeled off the floor, were there any advantages to riding the short bus?

Last edited by Jeff Bebe; 01-27-2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Because shivers loves the cock.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:45 PM   #4
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,206

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

So now besides some the worst spelling I have ever seen he decides changing fonts will make for easier reading.

/edit
for the record I did not read your post shive.

Last edited by |맧; 01-27-2007 at 11:47 PM.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

Its a good read, you may want to reconsider.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:01 AM   #6
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

I fear you have woken a sleeping beast.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:19 AM   #7
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

You guys better read it, and you better like it! No I'm serious, once you read this, a very strange calm feeling will enter your body. Just like after a long a run, or a pillow fight with San Loui Agusta.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:51 AM   #8
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

I wont read it and you can't make me.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:43 AM   #9
Underachiever

Location: Up north, way up, pretty bloody close to the polar beers..
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,010,640

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I think ye should read it!

Then gimme a resumé, 'cause I'm not gonna read it...
Old 01-28-2007, 08:54 AM   #10
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,542,103,795,300,533

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Thanks for the Bad Rep SihVers . Remember, it's not how long you take up space on this Earth so much as what you do while you are here. I feel pretty confident in saying that my contributions to mother Earth will surpass yours even if I die tomorrow, and you live to be 1 thousand.

Oh yeah, and go fuck yourself!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AnnonREP.jpg (31.1 KB, 21 views)
Old 01-28-2007, 08:55 AM   #11
Underachiever

Location: Up north, way up, pretty bloody close to the polar beers..
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,010,640

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Why are ye taking him seriously?
Old 01-28-2007, 09:08 AM   #12
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

I read it, and quite honestly, shivers is no tomo.

shivers:your anger and jealousy cloud your creativity.