Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #1
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,055,629

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco
can u say ashtray?

im fuckin chain smokin bitches.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,664,724,214,990

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: can u say ashtray?

im sure thats where alot of these threads will end up...
Old 02-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #3
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

twas my intention....gotta keep you werkin on yer day off.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:12 PM   #4
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Thanks for keepin me on my feet.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:19 PM   #5
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

well shit if you woke up an hour later, think of how deep of shit threads youd be wadin in.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #6
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

I shall wade in the temptations that are bullshit threads.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:27 PM   #7
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

i hope u got ur boots on.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:28 PM   #8
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

We took this trip to garden grove
It smelled like lou-dog inside the van, oh yeah
This aint no funky reggae party, $5 at the door
It gets so real sometimes, who wrote my rhyme
I got the microwave, got the vcr
I got the deuce-deuce in the trunk of my car, oh yeah
If you only knew all the love that I found
Its hard to keep my soul on the ground
Youre a fool, dont fuck around with my dog
All that I can see I steal, I fill up my garage
Cause in my mind
Music from jamaica, all the love that I found
Pull over theres a reason why my souls unsound
Its you
Its that shit stuck under my shoe
Its that smell inside the van
Its my bed sheet covered with sand
Sitting through a shitty band
Getting dog shit on my hands
Getting hassled by the man
Waking up to an alarm
Sticking needles in your arm
Picking up trash on a freeway
Feeling depressed everyday
Leaving without making a sound
Picking my dog up at the pound
Living in a tweeker pad
Getting yelled at by my dad
Saying Im happy when Im not
Finding roaches in the pot
All these things I do
Theyre waiting for you.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:29 PM   #9
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

I got the golaches
Old 02-25-2007, 01:48 PM   #10
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

why does filla copy and paste shitty raps?