Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,714,184

Activity Longevity
2/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky
CRUNK JEWZ IS AN INDIAN GIVER

CRUNK JEWZ SAID HE WOULD SEND ME A T-SHIRT TODAY AND NOW HE WONT. HE IS A BACKSTABBER AND A LIAR AND A ASSHOLE AND HE PRETENDED TO BE A GIRL AND LIED HARDCORE AND SAYS IT WAS JUST A JOKE BUT IT WASNT I AM NOT GOING TO BE POSTING ON THIS FORUM EVER AGAIN UNTILL I RECIEVE THAT SHIRT SO FUCK ALL OF YOU ERASE MY ACCOUNT BAN MY IP I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING AND THEN THE NEXT DAY THEY SAY HAHHAHAH FUCK YOU I WAS JUST TEH JOKERINGZ IT TENDS TO FUCKING PISS ME OFF I DONT LAUGH OF SHIT LIKE THIS SO SUCK A DICK CRUNK JEWZ AND BUTTLES AND ANNO AND TACO AND SLUTTER AND EVERY OTHER DICK SUCKER ON HERE I AM GOIN TO PLAY WOW LEAVING THIS FORUM IS GOING TO BE A RELIEF AND REMEBER IF SOMEONE TELLS U THEY ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING THEY SHOULD KEEP THIER WORD A MAN WHO DOESENT KEEP HIS WORD AINT SHIT IN MY BOOK. ME AND HIM ARE NO LONGER E-FRIENDS IN ANY SHAPE FORM OR DEGREE AND PUBEZ IS JUST AS BAD AS HE IS

Last edited by Sir Ricky; 04-19-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:04 PM   #2
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,293,672

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: CRUNK JEWZ IS AN INDIAN GIVER

well then he isnt an Indian giver if he never actually gave it to you dumb ass.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
Underachiever

Location: Up north, way up, pretty bloody close to the polar beers..
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,010,640

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Can I get an indian, too? They make good food! I like spicy!
Old 04-19-2007, 05:14 PM   #4
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,532

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Sonny is the king of crunkSonny is the king of crunk

Originally Posted by ShiVersBlood View Post
I AM NOT GOING TO BE POSTING ON THIS FORUM EVER AGAIN UNTILL I RECIEVE THAT SHIRT
I won't be posting here anymore either.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:16 PM   #5
Underachiever

Location: Up north, way up, pretty bloody close to the polar beers..
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,010,640

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

They keep promising...
Old 04-19-2007, 05:17 PM   #6
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I'll gladly send you a t-shirt. pm name and address
Old 04-19-2007, 05:19 PM   #7
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

what a jew!
Old 04-19-2007, 05:21 PM   #8
MIIDAJ Chaplain

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,460

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Slutter McGee

"SO SUCK A DICK CRUNK JEWZ AND BUTTLES AND ANNO AND TACO AND SLUTTER"

I am so happy that I was mentioned. I really hope that one day, we all realize that we have been had by the greatest gimmick ever devised. I really have trouble believing you are a real person.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
Old 04-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #9
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

gimme ur adress, i will send u a custom miidaj shivers fan club t-shirt i will make myself
Old 04-19-2007, 05:24 PM   #10
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,027,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

seriously dude, DOn't leave, just gimme your addy.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #11
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,664,724,214,990

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Shut the fuck up ShiVers. You know the real reason I am not sending you the T-Shirt. You called me a liar, and insulted me. Why would I send you a shirt after that? Your address and full name is in safe keeping with me, but I wouldn't trust any of these guys.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:51 PM   #12
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,395

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

What is this like the 10 or 11th time this dude has quit
Old 04-19-2007, 10:06 PM   #13
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 719,402,859,611,363

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Good Bye to GimpMonkey and General Hospital Fag Sonny.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:25 PM   #14
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,027,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

I hate you so much DA.

you can trust me, I fucking sucked your dick you bitch, you made a promise!
Old 04-19-2007, 11:47 PM   #15
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,395

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Note always get your money b4 you blow the guy that's prison bitch 101
Old 04-20-2007, 12:04 AM   #16
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,021

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

* |맧 is skeptical. *
Old 04-20-2007, 12:08 AM   #17
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Skeptical of?
Old 04-20-2007, 12:29 AM   #18
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Shivers actually leaving.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:30 AM   #19
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

To rub it in his nose you could give me the t-shirt.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:46 AM   #20
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Oh, gotcha...
Old 04-20-2007, 01:22 AM   #21
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Originally Posted by el-puberino View Post
gimme ur adress, i will send u a custom miidaj shivers fan club t-shirt i will make myself
All this means is he'll send you his jerk-shirt.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:23 AM   #22
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Maybe ShiVers will be lucky enough to get his used Flesh Light...
Old 04-20-2007, 11:48 AM   #23
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 200,897,877,423,102

Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20

The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

he probably already bought a flesh light on e-bay that was "slightly used"
Old 04-21-2007, 03:58 PM   #24
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

i didn't realize it was so late in the month already...time for one of shivers patented imleavingforever threads...

i suppose this is goodbye foreverz, or until you get abducted by aliens; raped by your priest; trapped in a well; or whatever.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:09 PM   #25
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ill take the t shirt.