Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2007, 07:31 PM   #1
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose
for the first time

for the first time since i bought this pipe on july 6th 2005 (around then)

i will be cleaning it

not just scraping but actually cleaning it
Old 03-07-2007, 07:32 PM   #2
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 719,402,859,611,183

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: for the first time

I'll alert the networks!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

now it is all clean and seethrough like when i bought it
only now i can see that there is a cracc in it that i never noticed before
Old 03-07-2007, 07:45 PM   #4
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 719,402,859,611,183

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by scarymoose View Post

Oh the humanity!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #5
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Mines always clean Doesn't get used enough, I boiled it one night drunk and the colors kind of changed but not bad, than I alcoholed it, it's clear as a window.

On another note, you should capitalize a letter on occasion.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:50 PM   #6
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

CaPiTaL LeTtErS aRe TeH cOoLz
Old 03-07-2007, 08:14 PM   #7
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,981

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

Originally Posted by scarymoose View Post
Be careful, that tar like resin was probably gluing it together. It will be much more fragile now.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:16 PM   #8
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by FilLaB0NGo7 View Post
Mines always clean Doesn't get used enough, I boiled it one night drunk and the colors kind of changed but not bad, than I alcoholed it, it's clear as a window.
On another note, you should capitalize a letter on occasion.
boiling pipes removes the color changing fuming. HAW HAW stupid. thats why it changed colors a little and is all clear as a window nowz.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:23 PM   #9
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

true story
Old 03-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #10
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dude, Cops are so sexist. Last night on Mardi Graws they arrested 2 dumb guys who mooned some chicks, yet didn't speak to one girl who was flashing her titties, one girl was even walking around with no shirt on at all and the cops confronted her and she just played it off like it's okay and they let her go. Not that I care, but I kind of do.

Last edited by FilLaB0NG12; 03-07-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:56 PM   #11
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

thats good that they arrested those guys
we need less cracc and more boobies on the streets
Old 03-08-2007, 06:55 AM   #12
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,031

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

LOL more crack!
i was havin troubel with my little glass pipe tasting kinda blucky
so i was thinkin i should get a new one, damd if that one didn't leap outmy hand and jump on to the floor