Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2007, 12:15 AM   #1
Fatty McDoucheFace

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 4,038,217,629

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Is this fourm dying?

I mean it used to have many people on here all though the nite when it had the shoutbox but now hardly anyone and sometimes no one.

I work modified third so i am on here or check here all night.

The qulity and number of the posts have improved(and here it comes) but it seems and i believe the fourm is less active but has more qulity posts.

So which is the majorty opinion shoutbox or no?
Old 03-08-2007, 12:21 AM   #2
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Is this fourm dying?

i agree ronz. I think da was getting pissed off because we were always shouting instead of posting, even though we were posting, just not 50 posts a day like i guess he wants. I too have noticed that the posts have gone up, but it seems like people are around less and less, i remember on saturdays and shit this place would be booming, now it seems like there is a couple people on at a time.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #3
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

u call these quality posts lol
Old 03-08-2007, 12:31 AM   #4
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,598,123,658,021

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Since when have posts been of quality here?

Reason shout box is not up right now - I enjoy the posting that's come of it.
I too enjoy the shout box sometimes.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:39 AM   #5
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,486

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

^^ LIAR!
Old 03-08-2007, 02:09 AM   #6
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

Originally Posted by Crunk Jewz View Post
Since when have posts been of quality here?
Reason shout box is not up right now - I enjoy the posting that's come of it.
I too enjoy the shout box sometimes.
to be honest....it's not like we got quality posting. really. i mean, how many posts are pot related other than being high while posting. it's just mumble jumble...so i don't get why u like all that posting. if we had some good discussions then fine. but you take the shoutbox away for shit posts to begin with.

idk...i'm seeing a lot of "I's" in that post. what about the people that make the forum. it's always about you.....you,you,you! hehe
Old 03-08-2007, 02:17 AM   #7
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i think theres more posts about computers and what do u use..........idk. but. i'm grumypy again lol. so look out.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:48 AM   #8
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

Originally Posted by daiseyduked View Post
to be honest....it's not like we got quality posting. really. i mean, how many posts are pot related other than being high while posting. it's just mumble jumble...so i don't get why u like all that posting. if we had some good discussions then fine. but you take the shoutbox away for shit posts to begin with.

idk...i'm seeing a lot of "I's" in that post. what about the people that make the forum. it's always about you.....you,you,you! hehe
Point taken.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:50 AM   #9
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

:)
Old 03-08-2007, 05:26 AM   #10
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,052,199

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

more posts?......I hadnt noticed
Old 03-08-2007, 05:35 AM   #11
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,313

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by taco View Post
more posts?......I hadnt noticed

I LOL at you Mr Taco!
Old 03-08-2007, 05:37 AM   #12
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,052,199

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to taco

Perhaps you canblame my unabashed posting style on crunk's reluctance to bring back the shoutbox, thereby faulting me for the African AIDS epidemic.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:39 AM   #13
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,313

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

Somewhere in the Universe, a star is going supernova, because there is no shoutbox!
Old 03-08-2007, 06:31 AM   #14
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,031

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

i suppose i post more
but i say something and hope the person sees that thread or they have logged out and i can't tell and i'm waiting for them...
Old 03-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #15
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

with the extra time I've been giving out +1's like a mad man. When it says you must spread rep, you fuckers give up, you only need 2 or 3 +1's and you can hit them again, and I always thought there was a limit, like you can only give 10 reps in a day, but I have found that myth to be busted.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:51 AM   #16
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

well i was gonn give you rep but i need to spread
Old 03-08-2007, 10:52 AM   #17
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hey fila
thanks for the 7th leaf!
Old 03-08-2007, 11:19 AM   #18
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by FilLaB0NGo7 View Post
with the extra time I've been giving out +1's like a mad man. When it says you must spread rep, you fuckers give up, you only need 2 or 3 +1's and you can hit them again, and I always thought there was a limit, like you can only give 10 reps in a day, but I have found that myth to be busted.
yes filla i've been noticing ty
Old 03-08-2007, 11:26 AM   #19
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ya me too
lucky 7
Old 03-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #20
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

There is a limit to rep. It's like 48... or something...
Old 03-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #21
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

thats a rule!
Old 03-08-2007, 03:32 PM   #22
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

No it's a restriction.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:48 PM   #23
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

oh
ok
ah shit
its gettin fun and i gotta go make the dinner or asum[thin