Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2007, 01:01 AM   #1
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 495,170

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

here ya' go you fat fuckin bitch

Timothy Petty
700 Jarvis Lane apt. 1207
Azle, Tx. 76020
It don't matter what the fuck can anyone do with my addy I don't do drugs i'm a ver well respected member of my community so go ahead pube I'm calling your bluff do your worst
Old 06-14-2007, 01:02 AM   #2
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Re: here ya' go you fat fuckin bitch

(quote)Look, you're a sock puppet, simple as that. I didn't do anything unreasonable and you freaked the fuck out. I dont really care you dont want to buy it now since I was ripping you off in the first place and I could sell it in a day on ebay. If i wanted to wait a week to get the payment I would have waited a week to sell it asshole.(quote)

I knew you were gonna try and ripp me off so who's the sock puppet?
Old 06-14-2007, 01:05 AM   #3
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Can't think of anything c'mon man your bad ass I'm just a sock puppet. Do somthing you dumpling
Old 06-14-2007, 01:06 AM   #4
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

you because only sock puppets get ripped off. LOL PWNT
Old 06-14-2007, 01:06 AM   #5
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Just say anything one fuckin word

Ohhh that's right
http://www.mindifidoaj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=697
Old 06-14-2007, 01:06 AM   #6
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

The thing is you didn't get a dime fat boy
Old 06-14-2007, 01:07 AM   #7
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

All you got is an old addy and my name And evreyone knows my fuckin name

Night night i gotta go to bed in my hous and drive my car to my job tomorrow
Old 06-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #8
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

hey tim petty
hows it going?
Old 06-14-2007, 02:05 PM   #9
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,052,199

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

This thread belongs in the fight room, not my ashtray!
Old 06-14-2007, 07:41 PM   #10
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

it is a pretty crunk name. Tom Petty is a good man. I'd tell everyone your related to him. Long lost brothers or something.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:45 PM   #11
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I a;ways get asked if I'm related you have no idea just how many times i've had to say no just sort of a.................... cosmic practical joke
Old 06-17-2007, 10:18 AM   #12
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,293,672

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

pubes parents wont let him leave the state, your safe elroy.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:10 PM   #13
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I know I'm gonna e in your neck of the wood Wednesday Gill any places you can recommend As far as good eats and cold beer
Old 06-17-2007, 03:21 PM   #14
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,293,672

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

you coming to atlanta? anywhere in little 5 points is good, its a very cool area with a lot of good bars.