LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2007, 11:17 AM   #1
Yes I do swallow.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Ann Coulter jerks off manualy

I have to admit

that crunk jews guy really makes my nipples harde.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:28 AM   #2
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: I have to admit

this coffee taste like shit.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:30 AM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

MargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Originally Posted by Ann Coulter View Post
I have to admit
Youre a stupid gimmick that talks to and about yourself to others......
Old 03-04-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

Originally Posted by Ann Coulter View Post
oh baby pleez dont turn me down.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:46 AM   #5
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

Originally Posted by MargaRITAville View Post
I have to admit
that is one hawt gimmick.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:48 AM   #6
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

MargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Originally Posted by taco View Post
that is one hawt gimmick.
well thanks for owning upto it, DICK
Old 03-04-2007, 11:50 AM   #7
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

Actually Im more of a Connie Chung guy.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:50 AM   #8
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Connie Chung jerks off manualy

Oh taco u r 2 sexy.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:56 AM   #9
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

and the rest of these BS gimmicks

find a better use of your time, like masturbating,
wait then that would take up ALL of your day LOSER
Old 03-04-2007, 11:56 AM   #10
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

if you dont like it.....
Old 03-04-2007, 11:57 AM   #11
GEEEEET OWWWWWWTTTT!!!!

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

The Get Out Guy is very dudeThe Get Out Guy is very dudeThe Get Out Guy is very dudeThe Get Out Guy is very dudeThe Get Out Guy is very dudeThe Get Out Guy is very dude

THAN GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT OWWWWWWWWWT!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:00 PM   #12
Yes I do swallow.

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Originally Posted by MargaRITAville View Post
I have to admit
So much for the sisterhood.

oh baby pleez dont turn me down.
Since you told me you were a bad boy I would never do that.

How about a 3way. I've always wanted some slanteyed snatch.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:03 PM   #13
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

if you dont like it.....
Sorry for disrupting you dicksucking antics... my bad
Old 03-04-2007, 12:17 PM   #14
Brother Shamus

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,860

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

jesus wtf is your problem its just a friggin joke, get over it
Old 03-04-2007, 12:19 PM   #15
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Originally Posted by Crash View Post
jesus wtf is your problem its just a friggin joke, get over it
CRASH
I have absolutely nothing against you
we've chatted up back and forth no problem
TACO dug his own grave with me
Old 03-04-2007, 12:21 PM   #16
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,156

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

Old 03-04-2007, 12:26 PM   #17
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

rita, perhaps it's time for a bite to eat...

Old 03-04-2007, 12:30 PM   #18
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Originally Posted by TacoSusio View Post
rita, perhaps it's time for a bite to eat...

Will your mother be joining me?
Old 03-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #19
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

oh snap mother jokes.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:16 PM   #20
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

gimmicks are for jokes. It really isn't hard to understand.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:18 PM   #21
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

Wanna join our threesome?
Old 03-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #22
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

I will gladly join. Who get's what??
Old 03-04-2007, 03:12 PM   #23
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,714,184

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

Ann Coulter is teh sexi
Old 03-04-2007, 05:44 PM   #24
Yes I do swallow.

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Men suchas yourself shivers repulse me to the very fiber of my being.

Keep in mind I use the word men VERY loosely in this situation.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:38 AM   #25
Brother Shamus

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,860

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

mAnn Coulter is disgusting. i hope she gets raped by tomo's gay crack dog.