Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2007, 11:43 AM   #1
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,052,199

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco
I smell a seacow.

Old 03-04-2007, 12:10 PM   #2
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked
Re: I smell a seacow.

what does a seacow sound like taco?
Old 03-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

MargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Originally Posted by daiseyduked View Post
what does a seacow sound like taco?
LOL
no Daisey "smell' like, lol
he says he can smell it
Old 03-04-2007, 12:14 PM   #4
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

yea i know lol....i was just wondering what they sound like. probly a big snorting, smelly rawwwrr......
Old 03-04-2007, 12:15 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

MargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restMargaRITAville is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Originally Posted by daiseyduked View Post
yea i know lol....i was just wondering what they sound like. probly a big snorting, smelly rawwwrr......
LMAO
I have no idea
Old 03-04-2007, 12:18 PM   #6
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

THAR SHE BLOWS!

Old 03-04-2007, 12:28 PM   #7
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,491

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

^^ that's hawt
Old 03-04-2007, 12:39 PM   #8
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,323

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

LOL

Daisey how's your holiday going? Getting lucky yet?
Old 03-04-2007, 12:53 PM   #9
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

noo!! i'm being good!! and having a good time....we went to see this band last nite jack fruit....and i tell ya.....this front man had a real vibe about him. put on an awesome show. loved it. i'm loving it here. i'm seriously considering moving here. for realz. seeeeeeee..i'm rippped and listening to into the great wide open by tom petty.....aaahhhhhhhhh........sry had a stoner moment there ..hehe.....yeassss time are good for me at the moment

hows things crackalakin for you annon.........
Old 03-04-2007, 01:23 PM   #10
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,323

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

I'm fine Daisey, glad you're having fun, sounds like a great place....Wish I was there!
Old 03-04-2007, 01:24 PM   #11

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

hey guys, stop hijacking the thread! take your personal convo to the shoutbox!
Old 03-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #12

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

oh, that's right...sorry!
Old 03-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #13
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,713,789

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

your moms a seacow
Old 03-04-2007, 01:26 PM   #14
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

the mom jokes are out in force today.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:27 PM   #15
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,713,789

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

thats what happens when ur mom is ur mom
Old 03-04-2007, 01:28 PM   #16
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

a mom is a mom is a mom is still a mom?
Old 03-04-2007, 01:28 PM   #17
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,491

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

Send a message via MSN to |맧

Originally Posted by ShiVersBlood
Do you think before you type?
Old 03-04-2007, 01:29 PM   #18
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

He wouldnt want to bring on a headache.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:33 PM   #19

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Originally Posted by ShiVersBlood View Post

Old 03-04-2007, 01:43 PM   #20
Underachiever

Location: Up north, way up, pretty bloody close to the polar beers..
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,010,640

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Lol a seacow with a longdrink?
Old 03-04-2007, 02:23 PM   #21
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,598,123,658,031

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Wild Seacows don't really make any noise, but domesticated one's nag nag nag...
Old 03-04-2007, 02:26 PM   #22
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

and they smell terrible.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #23
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,598,123,658,031

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

Ive never smelt one. I swam with one one time, but it was under water.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #24
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

You ever smell a rotton vagina?
Old 03-04-2007, 03:30 PM   #25
tacoofmiidaj

tacoofmiidaj is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20