Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2007, 11:46 AM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

SuckeySucked is gonna cut your dick off

I've been a member of this site for 5 months yet.......

....... earlier today I was attacked by some of the members. Falsely accusing me of numerous things.

I was reluctant to post anything here after reading some of your posts. I thought "Shivers' Club" a riot to read. I found it quite entertaining, but hey I am merey one person and I'm entitled to my opinion.

So my question is: Why am I being crucified for finding Shivers' posts entertaining?

I can't be the only one....?
Old 02-09-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
MIIDAJ Chaplain

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,460

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Slutter McGee
Re: I've been a member of this site for 5 months yet.......

I do not find you highly intelligent. You might even be what one might call a liberal. I do not like you. Turn to Jesus. He will save you.

Slutter McGee
Old 02-09-2007, 12:02 PM   #3
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 594,547,836,746,368

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Welcome to MIIDAJ.

Everyone must me tested to see if they have what it takes to be a member. Read the Home page. I am not the Person to talk to about ShiVers, maybe someone else can give you that info. ShiVers hates me, and does nothing but give me Negative Rep.

A suggestion, If you want to stay here as a valued member, get thicker skin, and why not change your username to something other than SuckySucked!

If you stay, Welcome, I have no problems if you are who you say you are.

Are you male or female? Where do you live?
Old 02-09-2007, 12:05 PM   #4
MIIDAJ Chaplain

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Membership in these forums requires SSN, home address and telephone number. Please post those below. CC number is not required but would be helpful. These are needed to verify age. Thankyou

Slutter McGee
Old 02-09-2007, 12:10 PM   #5
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,031

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

why didn't you post?
Old 02-09-2007, 12:16 PM   #6

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by stoned jude View Post
why didn't you post?

Yes Jude, WHY?!!?
Old 02-09-2007, 12:18 PM   #7
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,713,924

Activity Longevity
2/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

Welcome to the site, I hope you stick around. Annon is right about needing Thick skin in this forum cuz people can be mean here. Like Annon is mean! sometimes. So I give him neg rep. its a cool place over all.

I'm not a horrible person, or even that stupid. People try to say I am sometimes, but fuck em!
Old 02-09-2007, 12:20 PM   #8

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!

LOL
STFU!
Old 02-09-2007, 12:26 PM   #9
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,031

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

lol
Old 02-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #10
MIIDAJ Chaplain

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by AnnonUSA View Post
Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!Annon is mean!
LOL
STFU!
Annon, dont tell me shut the fuck up.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
Old 02-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #11
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

silly bitch.beep.done
Old 02-09-2007, 01:13 PM   #12
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

welcome suckysucked

asl
Old 02-09-2007, 01:24 PM   #13
Dead Man Talking

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

zappa was a good bowler and a good manzappa was a good bowler and a good manzappa was a good bowler and a good man

sorry if i started someting
Old 02-09-2007, 02:24 PM   #14

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by daiseyduked View Post
asl
ASL?
Old 02-09-2007, 02:43 PM   #15
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,911

Activity Longevity
8/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

Let's get serial here.
Annon may be an asshole, bastard, fuckhead and so on but he is not mean.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:44 PM   #16

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by |맧 View Post
Let's get serial here.
Annon may be an asshole, bastard, fuckhead and so on but he is not mean.

Thanks for clearing that up Buttless!
Old 02-09-2007, 02:48 PM   #17
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,911

Activity Longevity
8/20 20/20

Send a message via MSN to |맧

These kind of misunderstandings just lead to trouble and we can't have that.

/edit
Just doing my part to make sure this is a civil place.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:27 PM   #18
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,628,259,658,405

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

SuckySucked, welcome.

I do not know what flack you were getting while chatting with other members, but generally this is what is to be expected, especially when supporting a contriversial member such as ShiVers.

This is a no rules site, with no rules you may catch some hate from some haters for thinking one way or another, but that's the way it goes down. There is nothing wrong with this, you just need thick skin to be able to stand it.

This is from the home page of the site:

MIIDAJ? welcomes anyone to the forum, but want to take the time to remind you that this is the internetz and not everything is to be taken seriously. If you are looking for a place to fuck around, have fun, talk bullshit, and sometimes go into serious discussion this is the place for you!
That said, just remember, it's the internet. I too, for some odd reason, find ShiVers quite comical. It's good to see someone who feels the same way. If they thought you were ShiVers gimmick, then I will confirm publically that your IP does indeed not match ShiVers, so hopefully that clears up some confusion.

Also check this thread out for more reading and stuff.

http://www.mindifidoaj.com/forum/min...o-j-t3789.html
Old 02-09-2007, 03:28 PM   #19
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

48/M/Arkansas
Old 02-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #20
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

hai2u babi O_O
Old 02-09-2007, 03:35 PM   #21
Brother Shamus

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,860

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

what do you think youre doing here sir?
Old 02-09-2007, 03:35 PM   #22
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

39/ yes please / where ever you want it
Old 02-09-2007, 03:43 PM   #23
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

you've been here for 5 months and start a thread about being attacked and falsely accused?!

did you get here on the short bus?

Old 02-09-2007, 03:56 PM   #24
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
2/20 19/20

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

Originally Posted by Crash View Post

what do you think youre doing here sir?

lolz! i watch that show a lot.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:04 PM   #25
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
2/20 19/20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke1wTZQIAU4

Last edited by Sir Ricky; 02-09-2007 at 04:10 PM.