Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2007, 10:43 PM   #1
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose
my epiphany-im a pig

guys you may agree with me or bash me, go ahead
girls you can hate me for this, go ahead
this is how i truely feel. i have always sort of thought like this but it never really came to until today.
here it is

this is all to the girls out there
your a bitch
dont deny it, all girls are bitchs
you play games, you fucc with people and since you dont got a penis its all good. you can flirt and tease and shit. you can have your fun but it will bite you in the ass eventually.
well here it is, this is from my heart
im a guy and have a penis
if your a girl and your not my friend already, i dont want to be your friend
i want to put my penis in your vagina until it squirts then roll over and fall asleep
i dont want a relationship.
i dont want to fuccing tell you how pretty you are
i dont want to keep your company
i dont want to be whipped like girls try to make guys.
unless your on a personal level with me, you are nothing more then a peice of ass and something to look at to me.
maybe im a pig, but its like girls arent even people
they are a totally different race of animals. they have a different forms of communication that men can not understand, yet they get pissed because men dont understand.
they say one thing and do another then deny doing. (not just girls do this but in my experience a bitch will do it 10 times before a homie does it once)

fucc you bitch
fucc your neden and all your super powers that you think you have because of it

broz before hoz

hate me if you want but this is me
Old 02-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #2
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,395

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: my epiphany-im a pig

Cry me a fuckin river
Old 02-11-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

im not crying
i just felt a need to state my feelings on bitchs
i know a lot of guys probably think it, but when asked theyll deny for fear of losing pussy

how often have yall been chilling with your boys and their is a bitch there and it just doesnt feel right. there is a reason for that
havnt you ever just wanted to tell a bitch that shes just a bitch and nothing more?
Old 02-11-2007, 10:54 PM   #4
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

rejected by a cock tease, huh?
Old 02-11-2007, 11:04 PM   #5
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i know i probably shouldnt even give a shit. she said kept insisting she was my girl and i was her boyfriend. i said she was just a girl but she just keep insisting that im her boyfriend
its not the rejection
its the fact that yesterday on the phone she said she remained loyal and had several chances to cheat on me and she didnt.
i called her out and said i know she did. she denyed it
then today i find out shes chilling with my homie and she didnt even tell me until he already left for the 45 minute drive to her house.
then later she calls my house to talk to him
i find out they did do something, i never found out what but they didnt fucc.
then when i talk to her on the phone she says its over to him for my buddy to tell me then when he hands me the phone she talks like nothing is wrong
Old 02-11-2007, 11:04 PM   #6
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

you dont even need to read my shit
i just need to vent
this whole weekend has been bad and i have been ready to kill someone
Old 02-11-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,664,724,214,985

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

EMO
Old 02-12-2007, 12:11 AM   #8
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,395

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Originally Posted by scarymoose View Post
you dont even need to read my shit
i just need to vent
this whole weekend has been bad and i have been ready to kill someone
A little friendly advice, Go buy yourself a good bottle of hootch. And some rubbers go cruise to the shitty part of town find some not so repulsive strange strap a jimmy on kill the hootch and hit it like a caveman
Old 02-12-2007, 05:15 AM   #9
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,055,629

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

ahh good ole life lessons, youre coming of age moose.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:04 AM   #10
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

this morning i decided id rather take 1 day off school then have shit go down and take the rest of the year off.
first words to my dad this morning included at least 5 fuccs and yelling loud enough to wake up my brother
Old 02-12-2007, 06:09 AM   #11
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,981

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

What's wrong moose?
Old 02-12-2007, 06:10 AM   #12
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

they say stress is a killer
well i think it actually helps make the killer
Old 02-12-2007, 06:42 AM   #13
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,031

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

whooooooooooaaaaaaa!
well feel better!
they say time heals all wounds-that is true
you will learn from this
Old 02-12-2007, 08:28 AM   #14

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

you could always switch to shivers team. you never hear him complaining of not getting any action.

Old 02-12-2007, 09:13 AM   #15
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

her
Old 02-12-2007, 10:23 AM   #16

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Originally Posted by stoned jude View Post
her
does one use the feminine pronoun when describing the bitch in a homosexual relationship? if so, then i stand corrected.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:30 AM   #17
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

oh sorryz
i dont know....
Old 02-12-2007, 10:33 AM   #18

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

that's ok, jude, i'm certain shivers will correct us.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:49 AM   #19
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

aww moose. thats horrible. let it go. not worth holdin in that rage. thats a bitchy thing of her to do. her time will come. mmwaahahahaha
Old 02-12-2007, 10:51 AM   #20
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

mmmmmmmmmwahahahahhaha!
Old 02-12-2007, 10:51 AM   #21
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

shit i need some weed!
Old 02-12-2007, 11:10 AM   #22
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,664,724,214,985

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Not even problems
Old 02-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #23
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Boffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dude

Works the same the other way... You never hang out with a group of girls and have it ruined by some creepy wanker with no idea of how to talk to women hitting on them?

They're not that different or hard to understand, and the reason there's bitches is cause there's assholes in every group you care to mention. People can be shit. Get over it. How is it half the population's fault if the only girls that can tolerate you are ho's?
Old 02-12-2007, 12:21 PM   #24
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

im calm

calmer then you
Old 02-12-2007, 12:28 PM   #25
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

Originally Posted by Crunk Jewz View Post
Not even problems
but it is for him.......