Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2007, 05:51 AM   #1
MIIDAJ Chaplain

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,460

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Slutter McGee
My Posts are all Pointless

Blayze has inspired me. He called me out for posting so many inane and useless posts. You know what. He is right. From now on, Im only gonna post cool posts. I am gonna be the internet cool guy. You will all love me. Im gonna be so fucking cool in these forums. You won't ever see another pointless post.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
Old 03-14-2007, 05:55 AM   #2
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Blayze was a good bowler and a good manBlayze was a good bowler and a good manBlayze was a good bowler and a good man

Re: My Posts are all Pointless

Im glad i made you realise your faults. But in all seriousness, do you not have anything better to do than post crap that makes no sense? Or are you that much of a loser.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:55 AM   #3
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Blayze was a good bowler and a good manBlayze was a good bowler and a good manBlayze was a good bowler and a good man

and yes fuck off cock sucker i already know im going to hell, im happy about it, nice n warm.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:57 AM   #4
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

fuck you slutter and your shit
Old 03-14-2007, 05:58 AM   #5
MIIDAJ Chaplain

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,460

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to Slutter McGee

Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
Im glad i made you realise your faults. But in all seriousness, do you not have anything better to do than post crap that makes no sense? Or are you that much of a loser.
Makes no sense? Just because you don't have the mental capacity to understand an ontological argument for existentialism based on phenomological practices, doesn't mean you have to be insulting or mean. Jeez, dude you have hurt my feelings. My posts don't make sense. Fuck you you godamn commie.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
Old 03-14-2007, 04:42 PM   #6
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,792,995,598,332

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I say keep posting Slutter, we love you!
Old 03-14-2007, 04:51 PM   #7
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,542,103,795,300,533

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
fuck you slutter and your shit

Blayze has a TokeUp sense of humor....Meaning he takes things far too seriously.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:07 PM   #8
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,792,995,598,332

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

I'll straighten him out.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:12 PM   #9
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,163,362

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

you tell him slutter. nice sig quote too.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #10
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,206

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

Originally Posted by AnnonUSA View Post
Blayze has a TokeUp sense of humor....Meaning he takes things far too seriously.
He'll come around to our way of thinking.
Just give him a chance.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:04 PM   #11
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,714,934

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

blayze sucks
Old 03-14-2007, 08:08 PM   #12
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,206

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

Send a message via MSN to |맧

* |맧 knows blaze pwnd shivers at the other forum. *