the person starting this thread is retarded 6 28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 07:31 AM   #1
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

offical shout box poll

I miss the shout box.
sometimes i have trouble posting
shout box is quick and live
i vote to bring it back
Old 02-23-2007, 07:48 AM   #2
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,299,922

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: offical shout box poll

i <3 Jude
Old 02-23-2007, 07:50 AM   #3
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

*blush*
gonna vote?
Old 02-23-2007, 07:51 AM   #4
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

<3 gil
+1 for you
Old 02-23-2007, 07:53 AM   #5
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

it's my thread and i'll cry if i want to cry if i want to
not crying but that song got in my head....
now you can all vote #4
Old 02-23-2007, 07:59 AM   #6
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i was sidtracked, i voted now.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:01 AM   #7
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ok cool
how many votes till they bring it back?
Old 02-23-2007, 08:29 AM   #8
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

popular vote means nothing, jude. only the electoral votes count!
Old 02-23-2007, 08:34 AM   #9
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ya but if we presented this with like a million sigs...
the people speak!
Old 02-23-2007, 08:40 AM   #10
In pursuit

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,987,516

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to modest moose

Go Jude lol

I voted idk, I agree that its faster, and I have been having trouble posting as well... but sometimes it slows my computer down too so I dont care much either way. Good day all, Im off to work for 8 hrs :(
Old 02-23-2007, 08:41 AM   #11
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

i hear ya, jude....in that case, i'll have to vote no on the shoutbox and yes on barak!

Old 02-23-2007, 10:06 AM   #12
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by TacoSusio View Post
i hear ya, jude....in that case, i'll have to vote no on the shoutbox and yes on barak!
he is on the list?
hey! who voted #4 !!!
lol
Old 02-23-2007, 10:11 AM   #13
Brother Shamus

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,860

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I did, but only because there was no "i could care less" option, and i figured since no one else was gonna pick it, why not be different
Old 02-23-2007, 10:24 AM   #14
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

oh LOL ok
thats supposed to be "I don't care" oh wait!
Old 02-23-2007, 12:08 PM   #15
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,792,995,598,332

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

ey3 h8 t3h sho0t b0x0rz
Old 02-23-2007, 12:46 PM   #16
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

I do enjoy the sterile environment created from a lack of said shoutbox.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:46 PM   #17
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to taco

but im not voting.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:01 PM   #18
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

come on we all <3 the shout box
i have gone the library just to post today...
Old 02-23-2007, 02:02 PM   #19
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

and a no vote is a vote for me!
Old 02-23-2007, 02:17 PM   #20
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

When you say you have troubles posting Jude and Modest Moose, what exactly do you mean by that?
Old 02-23-2007, 03:43 PM   #21
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

last nite i came home ..i was drunkk....and no shoutbox. i was too drunk to post.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:46 PM   #22
Brother Shamus

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,860

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by daiseyduked View Post
last nite i came home ..i was drunkk....and no shoutbox. i was too drunk to post.
she has a point, ive had the same problem once in a while
Old 02-23-2007, 05:37 PM   #23
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Originally Posted by daiseyduked View Post
Then don't drink.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:05 PM   #24
In pursuit

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,987,516

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Send a message via AIM to modest moose

The page just doesnt load, its usually when Im on a different computer then mine, but sometimes it just doesnt load up or want to work for me. Seems to be running just dandy for now.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:12 PM   #25
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i am an electorate.