Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #1
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,714,934

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky
Offical Statement to the forum

Zvzvvzvvvvzzzzzzzzvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvzzzzzzzzzzz

zbzbbzz

zbzbzbzbz

zznznnznznz

znznznzn

Hello fellow MIidaj and Tokeup associates. My name is ShiVers. I stand before you today not as a fellow member, but as a citizen of the republic of the Nation U.S. Alot of rumors have been floating around lately. Rumors that I am a racist. I assure you, this is all of Buttless doings. If he didnt post that at Tokeup, none of this would have occured. I tell you today!, I am not racist. I have shaken hands with many black leaders.

I would like to dedicate this poem to my fellow men with black skins.

A knock on the door, be it poe poe?
My wife awakes and screams oh no
I conceal my weapon,
and i get to steppin
I hide behind the bed
and eat my money making bread,
that is called crack
man life is whack
The cops break down the door
and they begin to explore
I am arrested and taken away
with my family i can no longer stay
The life of a black man is hard

And I can respect that.

Thank you everyone.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Offical Statement to the forum

I came...
Old 04-25-2007, 06:52 PM   #3
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,163,362

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

ill have you know the only reason I opened this thread is because the title was understandable for once
Old 04-25-2007, 06:53 PM   #4
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,542,103,795,300,553

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Fuck Off GimpMonkey!
Old 04-25-2007, 06:57 PM   #5
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Honestly, that is one of the funniest things I have read in a while.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:06 PM   #6

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Funny as a Cock on a Woman....
Old 04-25-2007, 07:11 PM   #7
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 21,592,928,973

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Shivers, make like a tree, and get the hell outa here
Old 04-25-2007, 07:17 PM   #8
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

until then, keep it in your safe, wait, you dont have a safe GET A SAFE
Old 04-25-2007, 07:24 PM   #9
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

it takes alot of balls to right a hatefull poem.........what a bad ass
Old 04-25-2007, 07:29 PM   #10
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

i like your goodbye threads better, shivers. at least they provide a sense of hope...
Old 04-25-2007, 07:31 PM   #11
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

Fuck you Elroy! You always come into my threads with some gay ass comment GO TO HELLZ UR NOT COOL
Old 04-25-2007, 07:43 PM   #12
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Old 04-25-2007, 07:44 PM   #13
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Old 04-25-2007, 07:44 PM   #14
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Old 04-25-2007, 07:45 PM   #15
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,299,922

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

you are stupid.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:50 PM   #16
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Old 04-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #17
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Old 04-25-2007, 07:57 PM   #18

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

ShiVers now posts his Pederass Cartoon collection that we all knew he had.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:07 PM   #19
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Old 04-25-2007, 08:08 PM   #20
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Old 04-25-2007, 08:11 PM   #21
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Old 04-25-2007, 08:12 PM   #22
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

eh, sailor poon
Old 04-25-2007, 08:13 PM   #23
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Old 04-25-2007, 08:15 PM   #24

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

This Thread is officially teh Ghey!
Old 04-25-2007, 08:17 PM   #25
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

DAT BE SUM LOLI