Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2007, 01:10 AM   #1
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,206

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧
Please tell me ShiVers

Do ya use a goofy toilet or a hose stuffed up your arse?
Old 05-01-2007, 01:14 AM   #2
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,714,934

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky
Re: Please tell me ShiVers

Dont talk to a officer like that
Old 05-01-2007, 01:19 AM   #3
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

Answer the question fuckweasel.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:21 AM   #4
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

um niether dumb ass
Old 05-01-2007, 12:24 PM   #5
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,031,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

do you know wtf he means?

he means the toliets with the bars on the side for people who are fucking paralized and shit

So unless you fucking don't use them, you obviously aren't paralyised

you useless attempts at getting some sort of empathy on this forum is fruitless.

I mean dear god, I decide in some feeble attempt to get people to be nice to me I lie to them about me being in a wheel chair for the rest of my life?
Old 05-01-2007, 01:46 PM   #6
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 355,902,844,624,622

Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20

The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

at least we would had maybe believed him a Little if he said he had a big rock fall on his head and he lost alot of brain activity and poops his pants every 5 mins
Old 05-01-2007, 02:30 PM   #7
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

Originally Posted by ShiVersBlood View Post
um niether dumb ass
So you just shit yourself right there in the chair?!?
Who gets to clean up that mess, your mommy?
Old 05-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #8
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

i thought u meant the disney character Goofy

i do use a tolit with bars on the side. because i am in a wheelchair
Old 05-01-2007, 04:06 PM   #9
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Shivers wears pull-ups, He's a big kid now!
Old 05-01-2007, 04:11 PM   #10
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

wtf he thinks he's james dean?

(1:07:04 PM)
DiegoEncantado:
it will be me in a wheelchair in my grandmas house unable to stand holding a pice of paper saying Miidaj
(1:07:25 PM) PotAficionado420: we need a video now
(1:07:32 PM) PotAficionado420: a video of you attempting to stand
(1:07:38 PM) DiegoEncantado:that i simply cant produce
(1:07:57 PM) DiegoEncantado:even if i did, how would that be more proof. i could pretend to struggle to stand
(1:08:41 PM) DiegoEncantado:my life is very simular to the life of James Dean. Except he died and I got a wheelchair permently
(1:09:35 PM) PotAficionado420: you are so full of shit
(1:10:10 PM) DiegoEncantado:why cant u belive u a bud shareing a very tragic life story with u
Old 05-01-2007, 06:24 PM   #11
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

shivers is a true

Old 05-02-2007, 09:26 AM   #12
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

lol