LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,782

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Sonny is the king of crunkSonny is the king of crunk

Problems with wife

My wife doesen't like to have sex anymore and she is constantly in a upset and pissy mood. I don't know what I'm suppose to do anymore. Please help!
Old 02-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #2
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,163,362

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Problems with wife

let me take a swing at her
Old 02-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #3
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

im not telling you to beat her, im just saying i want to get laid
Old 02-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #4
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

pix plz
Old 02-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #5
LUDACRIS SPEED

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,050

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

just tokin is a detective working on the casejust tokin is a detective working on the casejust tokin is a detective working on the casejust tokin is a detective working on the casejust tokin is a detective working on the case

sorry to hear that sonny...marriage counseling?
Old 02-03-2007, 07:34 PM   #6
Brother Shamus

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,860

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Crash This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

tell her if she doesnt want to have sex with you, then you wont have sex with her, thatll fuck with her good.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:34 PM   #7
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,542,103,795,300,553

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Welcome to Married Life!

Kill yourself now, it's fucking over!
Old 02-04-2007, 11:35 AM   #8
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

once your married, no means yes. she actually wants you to be forceful. if she resists, just remember that she is actually letting you know how badly she wants it, you just have to be man enough to give it to her.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:08 PM   #9
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

shes gotta sleep sometime
Old 02-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #10
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,782

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Sonny is the king of crunkSonny is the king of crunk

Me and the wife seperated. I came home from work it was a tough day. I started drinking beers. I go into the room my wife is in and try to talk to her. She is in her usual sour mood. We start argueing. I slap her and throw her to the ground after she becomes historical and screaming at me. It was the first time I ever laid a hand on her. I was almost as shocked as she was. I then left the house and drove off in my truck. I would just cut my lose ends here and call it quits. I might as well. The thing that makes this hard is we share a 3 year old son. I don't know what to do now. Now I'm living at my mothers home while me and the wife aren't speaking.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #11
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

silly bitch
she must not know who the fucc you are
Old 02-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #12

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

I hate it when the bitches get historical!
Old 02-04-2007, 01:55 PM   #13
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

I fucking love it. I could hear about Gettysburg and the Louisiana purchase during sex all day,
Old 02-04-2007, 01:59 PM   #14

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Me and the wife seperated. I came home from work it was a tough day. I started drinking beers. I go into the room my wife is in and try to talk to her. She is in her usual sour mood. We start argueing. I slap her and throw her to the ground after she becomes historical and screaming at me. It was the first time I ever laid a hand on her. I was almost as shocked as she was. I then left the house and drove off in my truck.
you started off good with the foreplay (ie, the beer and slapping), chicks love foreplay, so why'd you leave?!
Old 02-04-2007, 06:05 PM   #15
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,299,922

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

the root of the problem is she is a woman, and by default a crazy bitch.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:58 PM   #16
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

welllll....do you even want to try..... and go back to what it was? she's obviously goin through some stuff.....maybe she needs some time alone to figure things out. how old is she?
Old 02-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #17
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

menopause
Old 02-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #18
In pursuit

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,987,516

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!modest moose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to modest moose

Try marriage counseling. If she became distant, antisex or bitchy then it can be from the stress of the kid, something you did, or possibly because she met someone else or is going through something she isnt sharing with you. Daiseys right she just needs some time. If making things work is worth it to you, try re-sparking the fire by reminding her of how you met or happy times in the past. If that doesnt work... counseling.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:11 PM   #19

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

LOL Daisey and Moose, this is not real.... Oh Pleeeaaaassssseeeeee!
Old 02-04-2007, 10:14 PM   #20
In pursuit

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,987,516

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Send a message via AIM to modest moose

Oh.
haha.. how should i know?! lol
Old 02-05-2007, 07:38 AM   #21
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

um get her high!
Old 02-05-2007, 11:38 AM   #22

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Originally Posted by stoned jude View Post
um get her high!

and if that doesn't work, just use more foreplay.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #23
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,714,934

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems in your marriage, Sonny. So what ever ended up happening?

Last edited by Sir Ricky; 07-01-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #24

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Me and the wife seperated. I came home from work it was a tough day. I started drinking beers. I go into the room my wife is in and try to talk to her. She is in her usual sour mood. We start argueing. I slap her and throw her to the ground after she becomes historical and screaming at me. It was the first time I ever laid a hand on her. I was almost as shocked as she was. I then left the house and drove off in my truck. I would just cut my lose ends here and call it quits. I might as well. The thing that makes this hard is we share a 3 year old son. I don't know what to do now. Now I'm living at my mothers home while me and the wife aren't speaking.
Originally Posted by AnnonUSA View Post
I hate it when the bitches get historical!
Originally Posted by TheBagman View Post
I fucking love it. I could hear about Gettysburg and the Louisiana purchase during sex all day,
God, the good old days....

ShiVers making Gimmicks.... and look he is still talking to his own gimmick...what a fucktard.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:40 PM   #25
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,206

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

In his mind it is a real conversation, or at least as close as he will ever get to one.