Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #1
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,158,605,432,997,593

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

ShiVers! I return the favor!

Taco ShiVers sat in the small sparsely furnished room. Bracing his feet against the floor and seat of the chair, he tilted the front of the chair back and let it slowly sink to the floor again. Sort of a nervous habit. Father Murphy sat across the small table from Shivers and slowly stirred his cooling cup of coffee.

You know Taco, I see great things in store for someone with your dedication to the Church and it parishioners Murphy began Your studies are going well I assume?

ShiVers assured the Priest that they were indeed going well, as he nervously looked at the floor rather than directly at the Priest. I know I have a lot to learn, about the Church and serving God and his people, but I remain dedicated to becoming the best I can. Said ShiVers.

As he spoke his eyes shifted to the knees of his pants, and he lightly brushed away some dust that had stuck to the left knee. I love to assist with the Church functions and the feeling of becoming closer to God via my services here brings me great pride.

ShiVers continued, I am worried that I will not be permitted to stay on here and perform my duties, should my lies become public.

Well let me be the judge of that. Tell me Son, what is it that is troubling you so? replied the priest. Im sure we can put your mind to rest. Remember through God all things are possible.

Well ShiVers began I am not really 18 Years old. It was a lie. I was afraid that if you and the other members knew I was only 15, you would think me too young for my training.

Murphy looked at the boy, whose eyes now were looking at him and beginning to tear up and said Nonsense! You have made great strides here! Everyone likes you and feels you are learning well. We believe that age should not be a limiting factor in your future with the organization.. Murphy put down his coffee cup and stood up. Lets have no further talk of this. Services are to start in a few minutes, and there will be new special guests here this evening. Im sure they will be very impressed with your progress.

ShiVers also stood and said Thank you Father, I need to get ready for services. I want to make a good impression on the guests. I hope we can speak again later after services.

Of course Taco said Father Murphy you know my door is always open. Now Hurry along

ShiVers walked from the room and started down the short flight of stairs that led to his Ceremonial booth. As he went to enter the booth he noticed there was a good crowd of men lined up waiting for the evening services.

ShiVers opened the door to his booth, entered and kneeled down in the dimly lit booth. As he waited for the signal to begin services, he thought happily about the hours of service he had given to this cause, and the pleasure it provided him.

With the booth door closed, he could barely see anything in the booth. And a small bell signaled the start of evening services. Shivers reached up to open the small confessional style door in the booth, as he had done so many times before. As the door swung open a light shined in from the outside of the booth for just a second, until it was replaced be the image of a mans cock entering the hole from the outside. ShiVers opened his mouth and began giving what would be the first of many anonymous blowjobs for this evenings services. All the tension left ShiVers body as he relaxed in the idea that Cock sucking was his destiny.

The End!
Old 01-27-2007, 11:18 PM   #2
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,714,184

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky
Re: ShiVers! I return the favor!

I am offended! How dare, how dare.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:06 AM   #3
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,156

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

That was a very touching story Annon.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:50 AM   #4
Underachiever

Location: Up north, way up, pretty bloody close to the polar beers..
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,010,640

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I won't read that one, either!
Old 01-29-2007, 05:26 AM   #5
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

shivers could take a lesson or too from the profound depth and creativity of our resident authors.