Home Forum Arcade
Gallery

Go Back   Mind if I Do A J? Forum > Archives-&-Ashtray > Ashtray

Is this your Shout Box, Larry?  [Archives]
Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

View Poll Results: Is the pic in post number 53 the real ShiVers?
Yes, it's definately ShiVers. 5 62.50%
Yes, it's definately ShiVers. 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2007, 07:45 PM   #1
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,713,789

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky
In a wheechair rest of my life

You remeber my car accident right guys, well here is a pic of me in a wheelchair.

FInnaly pitcure proof.

*pitcure removed*

Last edited by Sir Ricky; 05-13-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:48 PM   #2
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky
Re: In a wheechair rest of my life

Fuck you no its not.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:49 PM   #3
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

how is this fake thats my face
Old 05-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,323

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Crippled FAG!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:57 PM   #5
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

FUCK YOU TRUMP YOU DONT KNOW SHIT YOU JUST PARROT WHAT UR FRIENDS FUCKING TELL YOU TO SAY, DICKLESS COCKGNAWER!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:59 PM   #6
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

explain the parrot then
Old 05-13-2007, 08:09 PM   #7
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

How fucking dare you even speak to me like this
Old 05-13-2007, 08:23 PM   #8
Life of Highness

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

CaptainDankNuggets will suck your cock for a thousand dollars

Send a message via AIM to CaptainDankNuggets Send a message via MSN to CaptainDankNuggets Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainDankNuggets

And how the hell do we actually know thats you, there is no solid proof man so there is no sense in agruing that is because your just going to loose.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:32 PM   #9
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,491

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

I don't see any of those steel rods you were talking about and those legs don't look discolored in any way at all.

I vote bullshit.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:37 PM   #10
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I had a one night stand with my best friends baby sister
And to this day he still wont speak to me
I pawned my grandpa’s old guitar in college
For a case of beer and a tank of gasoline
I took a swing at my old man one Christmas
I never dreamed that it would be his last
I wish mom had rung my neck
When she caught me with those cigarettes
Which reminds me, I’m down to my last pack

If I had a dime
For half the things I did
That didn’t make no sense at all
I’d be living a little higher on the hog
If only I’d’ve known
That later on down the road
I’d look back and not like what I see
I’d’ve changed a lot of things
Startin’ with me

I called my brother everything I could think of
The night he wouldn’t bail me out of jail
I lost a job most folks ‘round here would die for
By laying out all night and raising hell
And I let a woman that I love slip through my fingers
Chalk another dumb move up to my foolish pride
I wasn't there standin’ by the bed
When the preacher bowed his head
With the family, the day my grandma died

If I had a dime
For half the things I did
That didn’t make no sense at all
I’d be living a little higher on the hog
If only I’d’ve known
Whoa, I’d’ve changed a lot of things
Startin’ with me

If only I’d’ve known
Whoa, I’d’ve changed a lot of things
Startin’ with me
Startin’ with me
Old 05-13-2007, 08:38 PM   #11
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

Besides, that dork does not look like a beaner.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:06 PM   #12
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,052,199

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

your welfare family couldnt afford that wheelchair.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:07 PM   #13
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

Your brains dont work!
Old 05-13-2007, 09:08 PM   #14
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

they dont need to as long as the dodgers keep winning.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:10 PM   #15
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

Ok i admit it i found that pitcure on google
Old 05-13-2007, 09:11 PM   #16
Life of Highness

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to CaptainDankNuggets Send a message via MSN to CaptainDankNuggets Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainDankNuggets

Originally Posted by ShiVersBlood View Post
Your brains dont work!
Your brain doesnt work, it tells lies.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #17
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

wow, youre diggin deeper.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:13 PM   #18
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

Besides that guy had legs I dont have legs
Old 05-13-2007, 09:15 PM   #19
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

Teh real shivers.....

Old 05-13-2007, 09:17 PM   #20
Life of Highness

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Ok there we go people he finally admits.

I thought that I saw that picture somewhere, but I wasnt quite sure.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #21
Life of Highness

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by el-taco View Post
Teh real shivers.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:21 PM   #22
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

Strike 3!
Yer outta here.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:22 PM   #23
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

I found it under, ur mom is colored
Old 05-13-2007, 09:23 PM   #24
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

youre overdoing the racism boy.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #25
Convicted Litterbug

Activity Longevity
6/20 19/20

or maybe its accurate